4 replies to this topic

#1 Lea

Lea

Callealy Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

'We have some exciting news!': Australian signer Anthony Callea reveals he's getting married to partner Tim Campbell after six years together

By Erin Van Der Meer For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 14:41 AEST, 18 August 2014 | Updated: 17:02 AEST, 19 August 2014

1,403 shares

View
comments

He’s known for belting out ballads about love, now Anthony Callea has revealed some romantic news away from the recording studio.

The singer, who first rose to fame on Australian Idol in 2004, confirmed to Woman’s Day magazine that he and fellow singer partner Tim Campbell are set to tie the knot.

The musically talented pair, who first confirmed they were an item in 2008, plan to marry in New Zealand where same-sex marriage is legal.

Scroll down for video

1408334472259_Image_galleryImage_MELBOUR

'We are very excited to shared this special news': Singer Anthony Callea has confirmed he and his singer/actor partner Tim Campbell plan to tie the knot in New Zealand

‘We have some exciting news.... @timcampbelltwit and I are getting married!’ Anthony, 31, wrote on Instagram on Monday.

‘We are very excited to share this special news with you along with our friends and family. Personally, I can't wait! #love #gettingmarried #NewZealand’

The couple shared their engagement story with Woman’s Day, jokingly apologising that it isn't more romantic.

1408334503694_wps_5_anthony_callea.jpg

'We were sitting on the couch': The couple revealed how Tim popped the question at home

1408334816328_Image_galleryImage_MELBOUR

Long-time love: Anthony and Tim first confirmed their relationship in February 2008 after months of speculation

1408338370464_Image_galleryImage_Woman_s

The couple revealed details of their engagement in Woman's Day magazine

‘I wish I had a romantic story about it all on the Sydney Harbour Bridge or something,’ former Home And Away actor Tim said.

‘We were sitting on the couch and I was on my second scotch and Tim was on his first white wine and we made the decision there and then,’ Anthony explained.

‘I’m sure I had my Ugg boots on, Tim added.

Anthony and Tim, 38, said they plan to have a small, intimate wedding across the ditch in the coming months.

The couple have collaborated in their profession lives, with Tim joining Anthony for a duet on Callea’s 2013 Christmas release, This Is Christmas.

Tim enjoyed success touring his High School Disco album earlier this year.

http://www.dailymail...s-together.html

Autism%20logo_full.gif

#2 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

I like that photo of them Lea. They do scrub up well.

Around 40,000 likes now on their Facebook announcements. Pretty good huh?

Also re the horrible homophobic comments on Facebook (by a small minority). Many have now been removed.

I sent a report to Facebook on 3 of them and 2 out of 3 were removed by Facebook.

I previously didn't know we could report such stuff and get it removed. Damned good.

H

#3 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

Thanks for posting lea

#4 missmuff

missmuff

Stranded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Family & friends, My 2 Four legged children & Anthony Callea - an absolute breath of fresh air who brings many hours of joy into so many lives.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

:blow-kiss:

To Anthony & Tim,

Congratulations on your engagement. I am so very happy for the both of you. You are both such beautiful souls and you deserve all the happiness in the world.

I wish you both all the very best for your future together.

Luv

Missmuff (pen)

#5 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Thanks very much Lea :)   It is the most wonderful exciting news :wub:   They both deserve the very best and they have it in each other. :Heart:

Anthony and Tim CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES to you both. :Heart:  I'm so very happy and excited for you both and I wish you a lifetime of joy happiness and good health together. :blow-kiss:

Celebrate in style. :cheers:

Love Pat and Trent. xoxo :blow-kiss:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users