7 replies to this topic

#1 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hi just listening to 3aw to Denis Walter will be giving his thoughts after going to Grease last night thanks all Anna.

#2 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

Thanks very much Anna for letting us know. It will be very interesting to hear his thoughts on Grease.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#3 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Thanks Pat Denis had glowing reviews of Grease highly recommending the show and praising all the performers great promotion for the musical on his show today shame it's such a short season heard the acoustics are perfect in this theatre even more excited so looking forward to going .

#4 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Thats really great Anna. :)   Perhaps they will extend it since its doing so well. You'll ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT Anna I'm so glad you're going. :3: Anthony is the standout performer its just a shame he only sings one song. But his voice when he sings it is WOW WOW WOW.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#5 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

great that hes given it a good review and of course anth would be the stand out performer i think he should of played danny would of been way better than millzy

#6 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

Got my ticket today. So looking forward to it.

H

#7 Steph

Steph

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'm going to a matinee show in a few weeks time. Really looking forward to it, but knowing my bad luck, Anthony probably won't be on that day!
Posted Image

#8 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Got my ticket today. So looking forward to it.

H

Thats really great Heather. You will really LOVE it. :wub:    Especially Anthony. :wub:

I agree with you Gaye-Marie. :yes-2:

Steph I really hope Anthony is on the day that you go. :xfingers:

I'm really excited for everyone who is going to see Grease in Melbourne it really is a fantastic feel good energetic show. :3:  I know you will all have a fantastic time. :3:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users