• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 sambatropical83

sambatropical83

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Interests:Music blogger, music, musicals, drawing, traveling.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Hey ACOF spunks

Just wanted to wish you all an amazing 2014! Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and much fun brining in the new year! 

Thank you for ALL the continued love and support throughout 2013! It was a jam packed year with an east coast tour, 2 album releases, Grease and everything else in between... thanks for being there for the ride and to share these experiences with me! 

I'll be finishing up with Grease at the end of the Melbourne run and look forward to an exciting 2014 ahead.... stay tuned for whats yet to come! Look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces along the way.....

Much love

Anth xxx

Happy New Year to you too Anthony :)

2013 was truly a BIG year for you and 2014 will be even BIGGER that's for sure!!!

All the best with Grease Melbourne run ;)

See you soon beautiful!!!

Much love

Hanan xxxx

#22 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Ha! We're here for the ride Anthony and Tim

#23 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Hey ACOF spunks

Just wanted to wish you all an amazing 2014! Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and much fun brining in the new year! 

Thank you for ALL the continued love and support throughout 2013! It was a jam packed year with an east coast tour, 2 album releases, Grease and everything else in between... thanks for being there for the ride and to share these experiences with me! 

I'll be finishing up with Grease at the end of the Melbourne run and look forward to an exciting 2014 ahead.... stay tuned for whats yet to come! Look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces along the way.....

Much love

Anth xxx

A Very Very Happy New Year to you as well Anthony & also to Tim & Oscar. :blow-kiss:

Thank You so much Anthony for making 2013 such a special year. Seeing you live in your concerts & getting to meet you again was such a beautiful memorable experience. Your two new albums were a dream come true & I haven't stopped playing them & loving them. You were the star in Grease. We really appreciated being taken for the ride of our lives with you. :blow-kiss:

We can't wait to see what's in store for you & for Tim in 2014. Whatever it is Anthony we will really be excited about & LOVE it. :29wahoo:   :3:

Take Care gorgeous Anthony & Tim :hugs:

Love Always Pat & Trent. xoxox :blow-kiss:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#24 princessma

princessma

Heartbeat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Having fun,my family ,the beach , music(favourite the wonderful Mr. CALLEA!) He has the best voice on earth ever.Maybe shoes if I am telling the truth(heels only) #limpingisfine

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Happy New Year to you and Tim. Can't believe you you moved house so fast.We are 6 months in and still going(lots of interior design issues to deal with).First world ( or budget ) problems.

#25 anthem

anthem

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Loads of best wishes for a very Happy New Year Anthony, Tim & Oscar.

Thank UUUU so much, Anthony for your magnificent voice & songs that we've had the supreme pleasure of hearing live in concert in 2013 & of course, 2 beautiful new albums, your wonderful instore appearances & your heartfelt, inspirational Special Olympics performance, your outstanding performances in "Grease" & ending the year superbly with your gorgeous performances at "Carols By Candlelight".

Wishing UUUU an abundance of good health & all the happiness & success possible, both professionally & personally in 2014 & beyond.

Posted Image

The Man With The Rolls Royce Voice

One Listen Forever Smitten

#26 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

Have a wonderful 2014 Tim and Anthony. I see you have moved house. Well done. It seemed reasonably stress free. So looking forward to Tim's album and the tour. Hopefully Anthony will be part of it too (as Tim was for his tour). That would be the icing on the cake.

Cheers

Heather

#27 AnthonyFan

AnthonyFan

Almost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Happy new year to Oscar tim and Anthony

We are happy to support you and your very welcome.2013 sounds like it was a very busy year for you with the performances. the tour and I cant wait to see grease hope 2014 is a wonderful year and full of happiness :) :)

2na1weg.png

#28 caroline88

caroline88

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 80,444 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Happy New Year to you and Tim ! 2013 was a great year to see you released two album which I love so much and hope 2014 will be a fantastic year which hopefully we will see more of you in Perth since you are not doing Grease in Perth.

2v2jsr6.jpg

Anthony Callea Is Totally Awesome !

Anthony Callea Is Totally Rock !

#29 vickisharon

vickisharon

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

Happy New Year to you and Tim Anthony. I hope 2014 is great a year for you both.

I also hope that the new year will bring you both lots of love and happiness.

I will always support you Anth no matter what. You are a beautiful person on the inside as much as you are on the outside.

I appreciate that you are so great with your fans always coming on here to let us know what is going on and also always so happy to meet your

fans and take photos with them and sign autographs. 

You are very caring and friendly guy and I think that's another reason why all your fans love you so much.

:cheers: Here's to another great year for you and Tim. xxxxx 

86ca4605-0412-4edf-a30d-5fa4d25fea6e.jpg

#30 8701girl

8701girl

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

Happy new year anth and tim 

Hope you both had a great nye :)

btw anth did u get the card i sent you?  i think it was for your bithday