• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

Last To Go

Lyrics to follow

LAST TO GO
I don’t care where the night is going

“I was writing a few ballads with the DNA boys, so I decided I wanted to write an up-tempo dance track. With this song I declared, ‘This is gonna be a big night, whatever happens, happens, and I’m gonna be the last to leave.’ I wanted to have fun, but keep it real and honest. And the DNA boys bring that out of me. They’re always saying, ‘But what would you do, what would you say?’ They are the best guys to work with.”

http://www.anthonycallea.com.au/news.php

Written by Anthony Callea, David Musumeci and Anthony Egizii.
Produced by DNA
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Oh Oh Oh Oh

lyrics to follow

OH OH OH OH
Break all of the rules

“I went to Poet’s studio in LA, he is seriously loopy, and I say that in a good way. For him, it’s all about the music. I loved working with him – I could just feed off his energy.”A creative spark was ignited between Anthony and DJ Poet. “‘Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh’ popped out in the chorus,” Anthony says. “I said to Poet, ‘Can we really use that as a lyric and the title?’ And he said, ‘Why not?’” With Oh Oh Oh Oh, Anthony treats his vocals as just another instrument. “I wanted a track where every element complemented each other, where the vocals are interwoven with the music.”

Written by Anthony Callea, Jamie Munson aka DJ Poet, Khaled andDivy Pota.
Produced by Jamie Munson aka DJ Poet and Khaled
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Tangled

TANGLED
It was more than a passing glance

“I was walking down Sunset Boulevard when I saw a billboard for the movie Tangled. I thought, ‘That’s a great word, how can I work it into a song?’ I was working with Kadis & Sean a production/song writing duo who brought a lot of flavour to the session and Matt Morris, a singer from Denver, who has worked with a lot of great artists, including Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson and Justin Timberlake. Matt's a great guy, and we really clicked. I didn’t want to write a typical love song, so I put myself into a scenario. I people-watch all the time – There are times I just sit in cafés by myself and watch people and try to work out their story. The premise of this song is about someone in a relationship, but then suddenly someone else walks into their world and they wonder why they have this sudden attraction to them. It’s awkward, but everyone has that moment. We’re all human, emotions get tangled.”

Written by Anthony Callea, Matt Morris, Kadis & Sean.
Produced by Michael D’Arcy, additional production by Kadis & Sean
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Last Night

LAST NIGHT
Let’s party like we only have one night left on Earth

“I love Vegas, I’ve been there five times. I love going to the clubs; the music’s great and everyone’s there to have a great time. With this song, I wanted to capture what I feel when I go to Vegas. I wrote the track with Jaakko Salovaara, who is a very talented writer and producer from Finland. He was renting a house in the Hollywood Hills and he got me to record the vocals for the demo by the pool. I laughed and said, ‘Are you insane? I’ve never recorded outside, let alone by the pool.’ But working with Jaakko was so much fun. I came back the next day and we penned another track.”

Written by Anthony Callea and Jaakko Salovaara.
Produced by Michael D’Arcy
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

I Don't Care What You Say

I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY
Now it’s time to break away

"When I walked into Paul Mac’s studio for a writing session, I thought, ‘I can’t do this, it’s Paul Mac!’ But as soon as he opened the door and smiled, I knew it was going to work. He’s one of the most nurturing people. He has a beautiful energy and just makes you feel so comfortable. He also surrounds himself with genuine people, such as Cindy Ryan. Cindy has a beautiful aura. She’s very calm and a bit hippie/trippy. I’m so not that, but I knew we could work together. When you’re comfortable with people, you can be a lot more honest with your lyrics, and that’s what I was able to do when I was writing this song with Paul and Cindy. It’s very special and close to me."

Written by Anthony Callea, Paul Mac and Cindy Ryan.
Produced by Michael D’Arcy
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users