• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

A VERY VERY HAPPY SPECIAL MOTHERS DAY to Anthony & Tim's beautiful Mums. :blow-kiss:

A VERY VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OUR ACOF MUMS & THEIR MOTHERS and GRANDMOTHERS   :blow-kiss:

I hope you all have the very best & most wonderful day. :hugs:

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SINCERELY THANK ANTHONY so much for making this Mothers Day so very special  for those of us who are lucky enough to be going to his magnificent concert. For those who aren't able to go hopefully there will be pictures and hopefully video's of this very very special event. :hugs:

I can't wait to see & hear OUR beautiful ANTHONY performing on Mothers Day. :megaphone:      SO SO EXCITED. :blow-kiss:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#2 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:12 AM

Thanks pat its going to be a special mothers day indeed...Happy mothers day to you too pat and I look forward to seeing you again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users