• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

I was trying to post Tim's tweets tonight and I keep getting this message.

FORBIDDEN

access to this resourse is denied

This has happened twice before & I couldn't post Tim's tweets & then the next day it would be OK for me to post the next days tweets but still wouldn't let me post the day before tweets even though I tried numerous times.

I you could help me I would appreciate it. I don't know why this is happening.

Thank You.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#2 Lea

Lea

Callealy Addicted

• Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

Pat, try clearing cookies and cached pages, this often helps. These pages show you how if you're unsure.  Just pick whichever browser  (ie: Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox etc) you use and follow the instructions. 

Let me know if it's unclear for you or  you need further help.  :)

http://pcsupport.abo...ete-cookies.htm

http://pcsupport.abo...clear-cache.htm

Autism%20logo_full.gif

#3 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

Thanks very much Lea :)   for your help. I really appreciate it. :hugs:  I'll go & try that now & see if I can post Tim's Tweets. :)

Lea I did as you suggested (Thank You so much again for that ) and it let me do todays tweets for Tim but then when I then tried again to do yesterdays tweets I still got the same 403 Forbidden access to this resouse is denied. This has happened twice before its very strange.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users