Lea

Callealy Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:57 AM

Anthony Callea Makes No. 1 on DVD Charts

Anthony-Callea.jpg

Anthony Callea’s DVD ‘Anthony Callea: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Songs of George Michael’, has reached number one in the Australian Music DVD charts.

The DVD was recorded live at his show in Crown Melbourne with a nine piece band and features guest performances from Casey Donovan, Tim Campbell and John Foreman. It was released alongside a CD, both of which were released in conjunction with his nationwide tour.

Anthony made the following comment regarding the DVD’s success: “I am over the moon that this live DVD/CD has resonated with my fans. George Michael has been such an influence for me as a singer from a young age. His classic hits and vocal ability make him one of the finest male vocalists of our time and his musical legacy will live on forever.”

The DVD has beaten Andre Rieu’s ‘Magic of the Musicals’ and ‘Hot Potatoes: The Best of the Wiggles’ to take the top spot.

The singer is taking his vocal tribute to George Michael to Perth on September 19th. Read all about it in our interview with Anthony Callea here.

http://www.outinpert...s-1-dvd-charts/

Autism%20logo_full.gif

#2 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Lea

#3 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

Thanks so much Lea :)  This is the most FABULOUS EXCITING and WELL DESERVED news. We are so PROUD of you Anthony. :wub:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#4 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Thanks very much Lea :)  This is the most FABULOUS WELL DESERVED news. We're so very PROUD of you ANTHONY. :wub: 

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#5 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Thanks lea and so he should be in number 1 place

#6 caroline88