21 replies to this topic

#21 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi Tara, and a warm welcome to ACOF. No need to apologize. Life is busy and a 2 year old will keep you busy, but such a wonderful age....non stop learning and inquisitive. I'm sure that you will enjoy being a part of the forum, to be able to follow any Anthony news as well as get to know other members.

Love your 'on top of the world' pic :) It made me smile, thanks for sharing.

Enjoy and happy posting.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and someone will be only too happy to help. It's that kind of place here.

Take care and look forward to seeing more posts. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:55 AM

Hi Tara a BIG WELCOME back to ACOF. :yes-2: I'm sure your beautiful little daughter does keep you very busy but they are so precious and well worth it. :yes-2:

I have also been a fan of OUR beautiful ANTHONY since the first time I saw and heard that amazing heavenly voice on Idol I was hooked forever. It did however take me a few years to learn about ACOF where I have really loved being a part of ever since. As well as being a part of knowing about everything Anthony at this wonderful place I have made some really beautiful special friendships which mean the world to me.

Anthony has bought me more musical pleasure and joy than any artist ever has in the past and I can't go a day without listening to his beautiful amazing voice and his incredable beautiful lyrics.

Tara we will really look forward to reading your posts.

Pat xo

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users