Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

~calleas_one_nd_only_tru_fan~
post Jul 23 2007, 05:59 PM

nawwwww ! i cant believe i missed it ! well its okays i guess ; maaaa BESTERESTESTEST friend got meee a autograph ! (((((((:

heres a picadee !

user posted image

#182 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

A Music-fest at Breakfast - Seven Launches Sunrise Concert Series (outdoors)
Channel 7 Studio
Martin Plaza, Sydney, NSW

Anthony performed: Per Sempre and Rain

Mark Baretta: Anthony Callea has the girls screaming at the plaza this morning.
Anthony, this reaction you get from your fans, you must enjoy it?"

Anthony: "They're bloody good, my fans.
Thanks so much for having me and thanks so much everyone for coming in so early this morning."

Mel: " I'm thinking you guys have set a new Plaza record, so thanks for coming down this morning."

Friday September 9, 2005 marks the day live music finds its new home on Australian television with the launch of Seven's Sunrise Concert Series featuring New Zealand band Evermore.

The free live concerts will take place in the plaza adjacent to Seven's Martin Place studios and are set to become another signature feature for the top-rating breakfast program.

The first round of the series includes the cream of local music artists including EVERMORE, PETE MURRAY, ALEX LLOYD, JOHN FARNHAM, SHANNON NOLL and ANTHONY CALLEA, alongside top international artists including R&B superstar, CRAIG DAVID.

"We're very confident these concerts will become part of breakfast television culture and enjoy the same success as they have in the UK and USA," said Sunrise executive producer Adam Boland.

In addition to the concert series, Boland says Sunrise remains committed to launching Australian music talent.

"You'll continue to see intimate studio performances from select acts every month on the show. We're very supportive of new artists and we'll play an active role wherever we can in helping them break in to the market."

Sunrise, hosted by David Koch and Melissa Doyle is Australia's number 1 breakfast program, 6-9 Monday to Friday on Seven.

Commencing:
Friday, September 9 - Evermore.

#183 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

pam n anth 4 eva
Oct 14 2005, 12:08 PM

OMG I REALLY DNT NO WHERE T START
HEY GUYS,
well this morning i woke up at 3am and went to sunrise too see anth
and omfg he was totally awsome
it was so funny...the weather guy(grant) was TOTALLY obsessed wif my sign"ANTHONY=2005 SPUNK OF THE YEAR"
it was so funi
well anth sang per sempre and it was so good...after that he came and was tlkign 2 his fans..and it ws my turn here is our convo(onli the first 1)

anth=hello,how are you?
me,hey gawjuz im good thanku yourself?
anth=great thanku
anth=wat time did u wake up this mroning to come here?
me=3am
anth=jesuse crist i as still half a sleep then
me*laughs*
can u plz sign my arm?
anth=sure thing*signs arm*
me=thanxku so much
me=can i plz av a hug?
anth=yes of coarse
and then we took a photo thanx 2 carmie lmao hahahha

omg girls you seriiously should have been there it was sooooo bloddy awsome i can;'t explain myself.....anth got the whole crowd pumped
i also got chris(guitarist) guitar pick
i so can't wait for tonite too see him again at resvby omg im totally excited
ohh and while carmie was tlkign 2 anth she said"do u no we(carmie,pam,jo,amber) are the "SUNRISE GIRLS"
anth just laughd and said ohh yer i remember seeing you all some where
omg this lady that wa standing nxt 2 me said 2 anth"can u plz teach me some italian words but not rude one;s cuz im going 2 italy
and anth looked at me n was like uhh yer...and he said"FOCCIO MIO"
and we all jus pissed our selves laughing
haha go callea
wow anth thanx so mcuh babe 4 an amazing morning
love ya ehaps cya 2 nite
lots of love pam,xxx
take care,xxx

#184 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:41 AM

meli_issa
Oct 14 2005, 01:34 PM

Ok, my turn LOL

I beat Lizzie by about 15 mins, on the train I met two nice ACOF people and we chatted as we ran to the stage, we got front row and I saved a spot for Lizzie.

I saw Anth and screamed...he was drinking a tea...sooo cute, then he was brought some fruit salad...he is such a healthy boy :yep:

Then he did a few sound check things OMG his voice was devine.

He sang PS and it was perfect, we spazed and took heaps of photos then he went off stage back to his fruit salad...our side was calling to Anth and he said "I'm just gonna scoff this then come and sign ur stuff "

I handed Anth my camera and he tried to take the photo I said "It wont work" and he said "I've got a lot of experience" it didn't work so Wendy tried....it came out really dark but it was better than nothing

The Grant came over and asked us about the sign he said "Does Anthony like chocolate???" and we were like "Does Anthony like chocolate??? how can u ask that, he obsessed with it..." so then he interviewed us which was embarrasing LOL

Then Anth sang Rain....it was so nice and everyone was singing along.

Anth was a sweetie, he wanted to stay and sign more

Then Lizzie and I wanted to stalk him , what he was going in the same direction as us but they quickly walked him into a car and drove off

#185 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

lizzie
Oct 14 2005, 01:40 PM

Okay even though i told myself i wouldn't review this appearance because my HSC exams are coming up... i thought screw it because I'm just soooo excited and i'll post a brief one up!!!

It all still feels like a dream to me... I feel like everything that has happened to me this morning is all too good for me and that i'm going to wake up and be so disappointed.. but i'm so overjoyed.. =)

Okay, i got to martin place at 7am and saw Mel there! I was absolutely buggered and even though i was excited i was kinda like the entire time, the hsc does strange things to your brain... that was.. until Anthony decided to appear 7.30!!!!! then i just went to overload mode... LOL. He entered on my side of the barricade so it was nice surprise because i didn't expect him to come in.. lol. He was dressed really nicely today... very spunky. His white top which he unbuttoned, light blue jeans and weird pointy shoes that had little holes in them but very stylish!!

Anyway, we bummed around and we watched anth warm up vocally, drinking coffee and eating his fruit salad *giggle* I think mel and I took a few shots. He also signed stuff but was on the other side of the audience so we didn't get to see him and before he got to our side he had to go back on stage and perform. He's so nice.. every time he saw me smile at him whilst he was getting ready he'd smile back at me when i thought he would ignore it.

Then he sang Per Sempre... and WOAH.. it was beautiful. I tried taking photos.. but he just moved me and swept me off my feet emotionally with his vocals that i jsut forgot.. lol and then a minute later i'd be like oh crap!! must take photos!!! But it was gorgeous and his voice was so angelic and so emotional.

When he finished per sempre, he came down to our side of the stage and signed my single!!! and then took a photo with me and mel together! *thanks so much Anthony*...

Then Grant came up to me and mel and asked us about our sign which said "we *heart* anth like he *heart*'s chocolate.. . he goes "Anth likes chocolate?!" and me and mel just looked at him in disbelief like "we can't believe you just asked us that!" and we told him his obsessed with chocolate.. etc etc.. and he told us he was gonna ask us while he was on air!! I was so nervous.. I hated cameras.. but yeah I tried to keep myself from looking like a spaz and tried to stay calm.. lol.. Mel told the chocolate story and then we told him and the camera how beautiful and hot and talented and inspiring he was.. I hope it all came out okay and not like i was a nutcase

I think the cameras passed us like 5 times and everytime i wanted to hide but i knew that would look even weirder so i tried smiling.. lol.

Anyway about 20 minutes later he had to go back on stage and get ready to sing rain! That performance was so fun I was full singing along and trying to dance.. but people were pushing me against the barricade. =( But meh.. lol.. he looked like he was having such a ball on stage and the sunrise crew were full dancing and singing along.. it was so cute and the performance was brillant!!!

Then the concert was over and everyone was on a high... he told his manager to give him 5 minutes to sign stuff - he was such a sweetie snd super fast too!! Wendy was also super nice too.. she was helping people take photos.. thanks Wendy.. and we asked if anth would be at channel V this afternoon but they said no.. and then anth signed my arm!! Anth branded me!!! lmao...

Then everyone started leaving but we could see Anth standing around

It's been so overwhelming and Its only just noon..

Okay so maybe this review isn't so brief after all and I got carried away... but I feel like I'm living a dream.. lol.

thanks for reading my review!

#186 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Mrs Callea #1
Oct 14 2005, 04:51 PM

OMG i just woke up LOL i didnt sleep last night and went to sunrise this morning it was amazing anthony was so good and spent the whole time taking to us and other fans and he signed it was such a great morning.

nice to c u again carmie and amber

danni and josh i had a great time talking to u we stayed there till 10:15 just chatting after everyone had left LOL

OMG OMG by the way i got anthony's water bottle and he had drinken half of it

ill post some photos on later tonight

it was just an amazing morning his voice blew me away today it always does but today there was something different bout it

also anth asked us what time we got there and we said 5 and he was like i was still in bed that time and he started laughing

OMG he is so cute :?)

#187 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

crazy4callea
Oct 14 2005, 05:09 PM

OMG i got home from school, and the first thing i did was played the tape that i recorded this morning....and i must say Anthony was just amazing! He sung Per Sempre so beautifully...and OMG he looked like he was having a blast with the audience during Rain....i just wanted to get up and jump up and down with the crowd on the tv
His performances were absolutely awesome!
luv Nicole

#188 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

[vina]
Oct 14 2005, 05:18 PM

OMG that was the best way to start your day- SUNRISE!!!!

well... its a LONG story cut short but i got 2 fotos with him.. 1 of em, he grabbed my cam and took one of us and the other one is from getty which i he put the knickers i chucked at him on my head HAHAHAHAA!!!

lol our convos r ...

Me: Hey anthony is that peppermint tea??
Anth: Yes

Me: ANthony do a little dance
Anth: does a little dance *HAHAHAHAHAH*

omg i dno the rest im so speechless but it was AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSOOOOME!
haha at the end i said bye and he said bye back *jumps up and down*

#189 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

missprincipessa01
Oct 14 2005, 06:11 PM

Hey guys!!!

Just coming down from the hype of seeing Anthony at Sunrise this morning..Ill post my review and hopefully it isnt too long! Ill see what I can do...
Firstly, my sister Amber and I headed down to the stage at about 6:30 and met two really nice girls..If your on the forum, nice to meet u!!! Then we saw our good friend Sue who is an absolute legend and we got to catch up on allll the latest goss, didnt we Sue? lol..jks!

I was actually on TV which was exciting..I was one of the girls who got interviewed by Grant, must say I was a little shell shocked..Probably have to put my dream of working in the media on hold..haha...Then Anthony came out and was so polite and down to earth, we actually got to speak to him quite a bit!!! And I actually SPOKE, which was a miracle in itself...He even told me that he had "wogified" me...Funny! His performance of "Per Sempre" was amazing, and each and every time I hear it I get goosebumps..he has an amazing voice...

In between the songs, he signed for the crowd and we got to mingle with other forumers which was great! Anthony is blessed, he has such amazing fans!
"Rain" was the most energetic performance, that I have ever seen from our man Anthony, and it was great to see him enjoying himself..

I had an amazing time, I finally got my photo with Anthony after the many "prayers", pardon the pun, and also got to tell Anth of the SUNRISE GIRLS!!!
Glad to know that he now knows who we are....lol
All in all had a FANTASTIC day and it was great to meet all you guys, cant wait for the next instore!!!

Carmarlena xo

#190 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

amber_sunrisegal
Oct 14 2005, 08:41 PM

OMG wow what a great day I had with my sis and I omg omg omg FANTASTIC!

Well to start off with we walked down to the stage and arrived at like 6:30am! ahhahah omg im not a morning person but for Anth ahha i made an effort lol

Well we met a few new faces which was good and we watched Anth do his warm ups and everything. Hahaha Grant the weather guy is soo funny asking us to do the cues for the breaks ahhahahha screaming our heads off!

It was finally time for Anth to perform and he did Per sempre to start off with and then had a break and came bak a lil later and sung Rain!

OMG I FINALLY GOT A PHOTO with Anthony and we spoke to him quite a bit he is very down to earth and friendly!

Took heaps of great photos!!! once i find my cable to the digital camera and learn how to upload them i will! lol I'm hopeless with that sort of stuff lol

Well Anthony sounded amazing like always oh and if anyone was watching i was the one that corrected Grant's pronounciation of Per Sempre( he says it sooo aussie like lol)

Well I had a GREAT day and will remember for ever! CHRISSI WISH U LIVED HERE IN SYDNEY BABE!!!!!! UR MOVING HERE DON'T CARE WAT UR MUM SAYS oh and Steph, Sandra and Lidia...ALL u Perth girls!!!! mwa xoxox

#191 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

secretsquirrel
Oct 14 2005, 09:45 PM

I've watched my video tape now.

Didn't Anthony sing stunningly - as always! How can he sing so brilliantly at that hour of the morning??
I thought Chris's guitar solo was excellent - a nice new touch - and loved Anthony's energy during his performance of Rain. He really involved the crowd.

Congratulations Sydney people for breaking the plaza record.
I'm SO happy for Anthony, that a year down the track, his popularity is going from strength to strength.
It certainly sounds like everyone who went had a fabulous morning.

#192 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:49 AM

user posted image user posted image

#193 Admin