3 replies to this topic

#1 gogetem

gogetem

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

I think Anthony is a fantastic singer but I especially love his ballads. I would really love for him to do an album of ballads. What do others think?

#2 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:30 PM

Yes that would be fantastic ......i would just love an all original album most fans would agree with me theres nothing  that excites us more hopefully next year we will get one.....id also love anth to put his last to go album with his backbone song my all and ill be the one and christmas day all onto one album and  instead of them just being on itunes to download id love an actual cd with all those songs on it i just love the last to go ep and the other originals i think the album would sell really well now.....unfortunately alot of anthony fans are also from the older generation and dont access the internet so most of those ppl couldnt get the last to go album at all

#3 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

Would definitely love an album of original songs a mixture of genres with a few ballads would be great fingers crossed in the near future we get onother album

#4 essjay

essjay

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

Now that Anthony is with Sony again,  I was thinking  how good it would be to release songs from the Last to Go ep on CD.  It was only released independently and on itunes and I am sure thousands of people haven't heard these songs.  Add in some of the other songs that didn't make it to CD,  add a couple of new ones that Anthony has already written (from his independent days) including Goodbye Tonight which we have only ever heard on soundcloud. :xfingers:

1. Last to go

2. Oh oh oh oh

3. Tangled

4. I don't care what you say

5. Last night

6. Far from Over

7. Try

8. Goodbye tonight

9. Ready for Love

10-12 - New unheard songs (didn't he write with James Ash?)

VOILA!! An original album with the songs already written.  Could be out in a couple of months  :29wahoo: :thumbsup: :lol: :xfingers: 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users