3 replies to this topic

#1 kaleizway

kaleizway

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:07 PM

こんにちは!Aloha everyone, all the way from Hawaii!!!! Big Anthony Callea fan here in Hawaii. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anthony Callea, he is one AWESOME guy!!!!

Aloha,
Kaleikaumaka

#2 Amici

Amici

Almost

• Moderator Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:19 PM

こんにちは!Aloha everyone, all the way from Hawaii!!!! Big Anthony Callea fan here in Hawaii. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anthony Callea, he is one AWESOME guy!!!!

Aloha,
Kaleikaumaka

Aloha kaleizway welcome to the forum wonderful to have a fan all the way from Hawaii hope you continue enjoying Anthonys music
hope to hear from you soon :)

#3 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi kaleizway - A great BIG WELCOME all the way to Hawaii to ACOF Anthony's forum. Its lovely to have you here and we all really love Anthony and his amazing talent on here. It there is anything that you need just ask and someone will help you. We will look forward to your posts. :)

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#4 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:54 AM

Aloha,
Kaleikaumaka

Aloha kaleizway,

Welcome to ACOF. It's so lovely to meet you and have you join our forum. Enjoy and happy posting :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users