9 replies to this topic

#1 MoonDance

MoonDance

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

Discovered Anthony roundaboutly this year and now I listen to his music all the time. Have since discovered Tim, too. They are so much fun. Really liked following their recent adventures in LA. I live in the southeast.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Karen
North Carolina, USA

#2 Christine

Christine

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:14 AM

Hi Karen, we just love it when people from other countries discover Anthony. He has had us mesmorised with his music since he first appeared on Idol in 2004. Welcome to the forum.

#3 Lea

Lea

Callealy Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hi Karen, welcome to ACOF. :)

We love meeting new Callea Converts, looking forward to seeing you around the boards. :)

Autism%20logo_full.gif

#4 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

Discovered Anthony roundaboutly this year and now I listen to his music all the time. Have since discovered Tim, too. They are so much fun. Really liked following their recent adventures in LA. I live in the southeast.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Karen
North Carolina, USA

Hi Karen welcome its always fab to see new fans so happy you discovered Anthony hope you enjoy his music as much as we all do :yes-2:

#5 Emma Hudson

Emma Hudson

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

#6 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hello Emma You are very welcome here. We love to meet new people. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Regards,

heather

#7 Amici

Amici

Almost

• Moderator Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hello Emma always welcome new members to the forum good to see you have decided to join ACOF hope to hear from you soon :yes-2:

#8 Cugina

Cugina

Almost

• Moderator Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hello Emma - New members are always welcome. :yes-2:

#9 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Karen
North Carolina, USA

Hi Karen a BIG WELCOME to ACOF Anthony's forum. I agree Anthony & Tim are a very special couple and we love them both on here and I agree with you they are a lot of fun. Have you bought Anthony's new single " Oh Oh Oh Oh from iTunes. It also comes in a great package and he also has a video of Oh Oh Oh Oh. I know you will LOVE it. Looking forward to reading your posts here on the forum.

Pat xo

:0314885001316223184:

Hi Emma a BIG WELCOME to you to ACOF Anthony's forum. We love to see new members & new fans of Anthony's on here. A Very Good Day to you as well Emma. I will look forward to seeing your posts on here. Have you bought Anthony's new single or album or video of " Oh Oh Oh Oh " from ITunes., I know you will LOVE it and want to dance.

Pat xo

:0314885001316223184:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#10 Christine

Christine

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

Hi Emma, welcome to ACOF. We love to see more people discovering Anthony's music. Hope you have fun here. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users