#1 Johnny

Johnny

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, My name is Johnny and i live in the western suburbs of Sydney. I have followed Anthonys career and think we are yet to see him, i think he will produce many, many great hits. I flike that Anthony is himself and i follow both he and Tim in twitter.

Anyway, nothing really exciting, nor special about me, i am a primary teacher and i love it. Everyday is new and everyday is rewarding.

Talk to you all soon

Johnny

#2 Lea

Lea

Callealy Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

Hi there Johnny. Welcome to ACOF! :)

Anthony certainly has the talent to do anything, so I hope your prediction of many more hits comes true.

Anthony and Tim are a lot of fun on Twitter, love their banter, :lol:

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Lea

Autism%20logo_full.gif

#3 Christine

Christine

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

Welcome Johnny, I love your predictions. Hopefully there will be some new music this year and if not a few concerts would be nice.

#4 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, My name is Johnny and i live in the western suburbs of Sydney. I have followed Anthonys career and think we are yet to see him, i think he will produce many, many great hits. I flike that Anthony is himself and i follow both he and Tim in twitter.

Anyway, nothing really exciting, nor special about me, i am a primary teacher and i love it. Everyday is new and everyday is rewarding.

Talk to you all soon

Johnny

hi there Johnny welcome to the forum it is great to see the antics that Anth and Tim share on twitter :lol:
also hope your predictions come true and we will hear much more fab hit music from Anthony in the very near future :yes-2:

glad to hear how much you enjoy your profession my daughter is also a primary school teacher and as yet dosent seem to be enjoying it as much hope in time she will though :yes-2:

hope to read more of your posts Johnny take care Anna :)

#5 Johnny

Johnny

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

hi there Johnny welcome to the forum it is great to see the antics that Anth and Tim share on twitter :lol:
also hope your predictions come true and we will hear much more fab hit music from Anthony in the very near future :yes-2:

glad to hear how much you enjoy your profession my daughter is also a primary school teacher and as yet dosent seem to be enjoying it as much hope in time she will though :yes-2:

hope to read more of your posts Johnny take care Anna :)

hey anna,

she will like it, your daughter that is, it just takes time. No one quite gets that it isn't a 9-3 job like many think it is.
Also its hard work, but if you look beyond the work, its great. i teach kinder, and while i sit here and think "why am i going back there" i know i'll love it

always happy to chat to her or "twitter" if she needs to vent
john

#6 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

Hello All,

Talk to you all soon

Johnny

Hi Johnny :)

A BIG WELCOME to ACOF Anthony's forum. I hope your predictions for Anthony come true he is definately an amazing phenomenal talent whose live performances are so breathtaking and live on in your memory. He is also a kind beautiful wonderful humble young man who is so generous and caring with his fans. We all really love and support him on here. Anthony's music has bought so much pleasure and joy into my life.

I also love following both Anthony and Tim on Twitter and they are both so natural and share so much of themselves with us all. The relationship between Anthony and Tim is truely beautiful and the respect and the support they give each other and their careers is truely inspirational.

A primary school teacher is a very special career to have Johnny. I really love children and teachers can have such a wonderful positive effect on their young lives. I'm really glad that you enjoy it. Anthony is also so beautiful with children and they are always drawn to him.

Take Care Johnny and a very Happy New Year to you. We will look forward to your posts.

Pat xo

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#7 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

A big welcome to acof

#8 Johnny

Johnny

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hi Johnny :)

A BIG WELCOME to ACOF Anthony's forum. I hope your predictions for Anthony come true he is definately an amazing phenomenal talent whose live performances are so breathtaking and live on in your memory. He is also a kind beautiful wonderful humble young man who is so generous and caring with his fans. We all really love and support him on here. Anthony's music has bought so much pleasure and joy into my life.

I also love following both Anthony and Tim on Twitter and they are both so natural and share so much of themselves with us all. The relationship between Anthony and Tim is truely beautiful and the respect and the support they give each other and their careers is truely inspirational.

A primary school teacher is a very special career to have Johnny. I really love children and teachers can have such a wonderful positive effect on their young lives. I'm really glad that you enjoy it. Anthony is also so beautiful with children and they are always drawn to him.

Take Care Johnny and a very Happy New Year to you. We will look forward to your posts.

Pat xo

What a lovely welcome, thanks so much Pat. Looking forward to more conversations with you all
John

#9 Collin Stefani

Collin Stefani

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

#10 vickisharon

vickisharon

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

Posted Image

Hi Johnny and Collin, Welcome to the forum. I hope you both have fun here but I'm sure you will. Everyone is so friendly and helpful here. We are one big family with one thing in common our love for Anthony and his wonderful music. Anthony and Tim are both on facebbook too if you would like to join their pages. Your ACOF family member Vicki xxx
86ca4605-0412-4edf-a30d-5fa4d25fea6e.jpg

#11 Christine

Christine

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hi Collin,

Welcome to ACOF, I you enjoy it here and can catch up on reviews, recordings etc. :)

#12 anthem

anthem

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:30 AM

Hi Johnny & Collin

A big welcome to the wonderful world of Anthony's forum. I hope you enjoy being part of this very special place. :)

Posted Image

The Man With The Rolls Royce Voice

One Listen Forever Smitten

#13 Steph

Steph

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hi Johnny and welcome to the forum!

I am a Primary Teacher too :D although I am teaching secondary this year (my first year out of uni) :o
Posted Image

#14 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Hello !

A Very BIG WARM WELCOME Collin to ACOF Anthony's forum. :it-s-all-good: We LOVE to have new members on here to join in with us talking & sharing in everything Anthony. Anthony & Tim are both such sweethearts who share with & care so much for their fans. We are all on here so very lucky to be Anthony's fans. :yes-2:

If there is anything you would like to know just ask because we have a lot of lovely special people on here who would be very glad to help you.

We will look forward to reaqding your posts. :yes-2:

Pat xo

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users