2 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyG911

MikeyG911

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

Another Anthony fan from the States. I'm a 911 (triple 0) operator in the great state of Connecticut and have followed Anthony's career from his days on Australian Idol. From the first clips that went up on Youtube until this day.

I hope next year, when i'm in Oz during the month of December as a treat to myself, I'll be able to attend Carols by Candlelight and he performs. Absolutely phenomenol!

Cheers!
Mikey
Mystic, Connecticut USA

#2 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hi Mikey. A Very BIG WELCOME to ACOF Anthony's forum. Its lovely to have you here all the way from the States.

A lot of us here have also followed and supported Anthony since he first appeared on Idol. Have you heard Anthony's two absolutely beautiful songs from Carols this year? :wub: Mikey I have always wanted to go to the Carols by Candlelight and it certainly wouldn't be the same without Anthony performing so I truely hope that you can treat yourself and go next year.I haven't been ( although hope one day I will ) but many fans have said its also great to go to the rehearsals of Carols.

I listen every day to Anthony's amazing voice and it has always bought me so much pleasure and joy but to see Anthony perform live is a most unforgettable breathtaking enjoyable experience that stays forever in your memory. His pitch perfect ballads ( which are my personal favourites ) and high energy and powerhouse rock numbers leave you longing for more.

Anthony is also a genuine outstanding kind caring humble man who is an inspiration to us all. He gives a lot of himself to charities and has just as you will read on the forum put up his hand to give his time and his talent to help raise money for the Queensland flood victims. He has a heart of gold and a beautiful soul but is still fun loving with a great sense of humour.

I hope you like it here Mikey and we will look forward to your posts.

Pat xo

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#3 the_voice

the_voice

Runaway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:16 PM

Another Anthony fan from the States. I'm a 911 (triple 0) operator in the great state of Connecticut and have followed Anthony's career from his days on Australian Idol. From the first clips that went up on Youtube until this day.

I hope next year, when i'm in Oz during the month of December as a treat to myself, I'll be able to attend Carols by Candlelight and he performs. Absolutely phenomenol!

Cheers!
Mikey
Mystic, Connecticut USA

Hello Micky great to have you join the forum hope you get to see Anth performing at the Carols in December he sure is fab to hear live :yes-2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users