Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

Anthony Callea Makes A New Friend In His #1 Fan Sophie Delezio
POSTED: 29 Jun 2006

Organised by Captain Starlight and the Starlight Childrens Foundation, Sophie - who is a huge fan of Anthony's - didn't believe he would really come to visit and was totally overwhelmed when Anthony walked through the door to have lunch with her! The two hit it off immediately and had a fab time hanging out together.

Anthony says he is very grateful to have spent time with amazing little Sophie - the recovering burns survivor who was tragically hospitalised in critical condition again last month after being hit by a car on a pedestrian crossing - and her family.

"She is a very special little girl with a great spirit. It was an absolute pleasure to go and meet Sophie and help make her day that little bit brighter, just like she made mine."

Check out some of our cute exclusive pics from their afternoon together in the gallery section of www.anthonycallea.com.au.

For more info on the Starlight Childrens Foundation or to make a donation to this great organisation, head to www.starlight.org.au.

#42 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:47 AM

Anthony Hits The Road With The Queen Of Disco!
POSTED: 07 Aug 2006

Diana Ross is undoubtedly one of the world's most loved and enduring stars, a consummate performer whose multi award-winning musical career has covered pop, jazz, soul and dance. Her staggering repertoire includes songs from the Supremes, who charted an extraordinary 14 consecutive US #1 hits, to solo hits such as 'Chain Reaction', 'Upside Down', 'I'm Coming Out', 'Touch Me In The Morning', 'You Are Everything', 'Theme From Mahogany', 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough', 'Endless Love', 'Mirror Mirror' to name just a few!

This is going to be an incredible concert experience and a great chance to hear some of the songs from Anthony's forthcoming new album!

Diana Ross - I Love You 2006 Tour - With special guest Anthony Callea

Monday, October 30 - Regent Theatre, Melbourne
Saturday, November 4 - Capitol Theatre, Sydney

Tickets are on sale through Ticketek from August 10.

#43 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Anthony Callea Starts A New Chapter; New Single 'Live For Love' Hits Radio
POSTED: 18 Oct 2006

Hitting stores on Saturday, November 4, 'Live For Love' is a beautiful, emotional ballad about hope in troubled times and features another spine-tingling performance from Anthony, exploring the full range of the 24-year-old's extraordinary voice.

'Live For Love' is the first page of 'a new chapter' in more ways than one for Anthony, making it no surprise that his highly-anticipated new album, to be released on November 25, is titled just that.

Co-penned by Melbourne songwriters Gary Pinto and Paul Checchinelli, Anthony says he picked 'Live For Love' as the album's first single because he fell in love with the song from the first time he heard it.

"I loved it straight away and I said, 'I have to do something with this song'," says Anthony. "I just knew I had to sing it. It's got a great meaning behind it."

"It's really a song about hope and the words describe that when it says: 'We see the world falling down around us.' It shows how humanity has forgotten to live for love, but this should be our main focus in life. If we concentrate on living for love, it will just be a much better place, really."

So why release the emotional 'Live For Love' as the first single from 'A New Chapter'?

"I wanted to go with this song first because, especially around this time of year with Christmas coming up, it's about family and friends," Anthony explains. "I thought it would be great to come out with a ballad which isn't your typical love song. I wanted to have something that reflects what this time of the year should be about."

The video for 'Live For Love' was directly by James Hackett and features stock footage provided by Amnesty International and Save the Children. Expect to see it on TV next week - until then head for www.myspace.com/anthonycallea to take a listen!

#44 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Watch The New Anthony Callea Video 'Live For Love' Now
POSTED: 31 Oct 2006

'Live For Love' is the eagerly awaited new single for pop-rock titan Anthony Callea and we've got the video clip fresh in for you to check out right now!

A powerful ballad about finding hope in trouble times, the video for 'Live For Love' beautifully conveys this message with poignant footage from Amnesty International and Save the Children charities cut amongst Anthony's consistently brilliant performance, backed by a string section.

Expect to see the video all over TV later this week but until then, you can watch it right here.

Watch the 'Live For Love' video

'Live for Love' marks the beginning of a new phase in Anthony's record-breaking career, which has so far produced a chart-topping, self-titled debut album, as well as two huge, multi-platinum #1 hits: 'Rain'/'Bridge Over Troubled Water' and, of course, 'The Prayer', which holds the records as the highest-selling and fastest-selling Australian single of all time.

Hitting stores this weekend, the 'Live For Love' single features some great remixes for fans to enjoy - the radio edit of 'Live for Love' was produced by renowned Melbourne music producer Chong Lim (currently Musical Director on Dancing with the Stars), while the Urban and Suburban remixes were produced by Brian Cannan (ex Pseudo Echo frontman) and engineerd by Julian Mendelsohn (Paul McCartney, Pet Shop Boys, Robert Palmer, Peter Gabriel, Seal, ABC, Simple Minds).

'Live for Love is released' this Saturday, November 4 and is the first single taken from Anthony's sophomore album, 'A New Chapter', due out on November 25.

#45 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

Get The Anthony Callea iTunes Exclusive Track 'Meant For Love' This Tuesday
POSTED: 02 Nov 2006

Anthony is back with his new single 'Live For Love' this Saturday, November 4 and to celebrate the release, iTunes are putting an exclusive new Mr Callea track up for grabs next Tuesday, November 7 called 'Meant For Love'.

Listen to a slice of 'Meant For Love' here:

Real Player

Windows Media

A big pop rock track that harks back to the sound of Anthony's massive single 'Rain', this is one track that fans are really gonna love and one heck of a warm-up to get you in the mood in the lead-up to his upcoming new album, 'A New Chapter', out on November 25.

#46 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:49 AM

Anthony Callea's 'Live For Love' Out Now! Melbourne Instore Announced
POSTED: 03 Nov 2006

Anthony Callea Instore

Thursday, November 9 - Highpoint Shopping Centre, Maribyrnong
4.30pm - Centre Stage outside JB HiFi
Signing copies of 'Live For Love' and performing 'A New Chapter', 'Addicted To You' and 'Live For Love'

And if you don't live in Melbourne, make sure you tune in to Australian Idol on Monday night at 7.30pm on Channel Ten to catch Anthony performing 'Live For Love', live and direct from Sydney.

Don't forget, 'Live For Love' is in stores across the country and available to download now, so make sure you grab a copy.

Anthony Callea's new single 'Live For Love' in stores now

#47 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:49 AM

Vote And Request Anthony's 'Live For Love' Now!
POSTED: 10 Nov 2006

Vote and request 'Live For Love' now at the following places to get Anthony all over the airwaves!

Radio:

Hot 30
Phone: 1800 1511 00
Online: www.2dayfm.com.au/hot30/index/vote
SMS: 1999 30 30

The List
Phone: 1300 369 099
Online: www.thelist.net.au/request.asp
SMS: Text 'Add' and song 19 76 23 28

TV:

Video Hits
Online: www.videohits.com.au/request.php

Channel V
Online: http://channelv.com.au/V/Requests.aspx
Email: whatuwant@channelv.com.au
SMS: 1999 6969
Phone: 1902 220 330

Max
Online: http://maxtv.com.au/Max/Default.aspx

MTV
Online: www.mtv.com.au/home/home.php

VH1
Online: www.vh1.com.au/ontv/

Eclipse TV
Online: www.eclipsemusictv.com.au

And in your state, hit up the following places:

SYDNEY:

Nova
Phone: 133 969
SMS: 199 11 969
Online: www.nova969.com.au

Today
Phone: 13 10 60
SMS: 1999 1041
Online: www.2dayfm.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M
Phone: 13 3353
Online: www.triplem.com.au

Mix
Phone: 9611 1065
Online: www.mix1065.com.au

MELBOURNE:

Nova
Phone: 13 24 10
SMS: 199 99 100
Online: www.nova100.com.au

Today
Online: www.fox.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M
Phone: 1333 53
SMS: 199 1051

Mix
Phone: 03 9420 1011
Online: www.mix1011.com.au

ADELAIDE:

Nova
Online: www.nova919.com.au

Today
Online: www.safm.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M

Mix
Phone: (08) 8300 1000
Online: www.mix1023.com.au

BRISBANE:

Nova
Phone: 13 2410
Online: http://www.nova1069....US_Request.aspx

Hot Tomato
Hot Tomato
Phone: (07) 5571 1029
Online: www.1029hottomato.com.au

Today
Online: www.b105.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M
SMS: 199 22 104

Mix
Phone: 07 3394 1777
Online: www.973fm.com.au

PERTH:

Nova
SMS: 19 937 937
Online: www.nova937.com.au

Today
Online: www.929.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M

#48 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

Loads Of Appearances + Interviews For Anthony Coming Up: Sunrise, Idol + More
POSTED: 13 Nov 2006

It's going to be a huge few weeks for Anthony Callea - his new single 'Live For Love' has just debuted in the Top 10 of the ARIA Singles chart and it's just a warm-up for what fans can expect when his eagerly-awaited second studio album 'A New Chapter' is released on November 25!

Anthony will be doing a stack of interviews, appearances and performances over the coming weeks, so make sure you tune in for the following:

Wednesday, November 15 - B105 FM interview @ 9.30am

Saturday, November 18 - The 2007 Bone Growth Foundation Celebrity Tennis Challenge, Adelaide
FIVE song performance!!

With Pat Rafter, the Adelaide Triple M Crew, Macca and Cassie from Home & Away, Colin Lane from Lano & Woodley, Gary Sweet and Tamsyn Lewis from Dancing with the Stars, various AFL Stars, Corinne Grant from The Glasshouse, Darren Cahill and more! All proceeds supporting the research of the Bone Growth Foundation as it strives to improve children's quality of life. Tickets on sale now at Ticketek

Friday, November 24 - Sunrise, Martin Place, Sydney
Two song performance live to air (7.50am and 8.40am) and Anthony will be signing copies of his new single 'Live For Love' in the 7Store afterwards - if you live in Sydney, come down to Martin Place and show some love!!

Sunday, November 26 - Australian Idol Grand Final, Sydney Opera House
Anthony will be performing with a full band at Australian Idol's night of nights - if you can't make it down there in person, tune into Channel Ten from 6.30pm to catch all the action.

Don't forget, 'Live For Love' is in stores now and available to download online at iTunes and more, so grab yourself a copy if you haven't got it already.

The new single 'Live For Love' out now
The new album 'A New Chapter' out on November 25

#49 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

Get Ready For 'A New Chapter' From Anthony Callea! New Album Out November 25
POSTED: 15 Nov 2006

Released in stores on Saturday, November 25, 'A New Chapter' marks a whole new beginning in Anthony Callea's record-breaking career so far. Following on from the chart-topping success of his self-titled, multi-platinum debut album, his second studio set sees Anthony step forward as a musician in complete control of his art and destiny, co-writing virtually everything on this new album and personally over-seeing every aspect of the recording. The result is a dynamic collection of 15 songs which explore the full range of Anthony's extraordinary voice, as well as revealing his depth as an artist and performer. "I didn't want to rush this album at all," says Anthony. "I wanted to make sure it was more about me. "With everything that has gone on in the last couple of years, I've become more mature, not just in myself, but musically. I've actually had time to take in what has happened and embrace it, and now can move forward." 'A New Chapter' sees Anthony tackle a broader spectrum of musical styles, from powerful emotive ballads (including 'Now You're Gone', 'Heartbeat', 'Here I Go Again' and the album's first single, 'Live For Love'), through to harder-edged, pop rock numbers (such as 'Addicted To You', 'Runaway', 'Want You To See', 'If Only' and 'There's Always Time'), marking an exciting venture into a whole new sound for the singer. "The album is quite diverse in terms of what is on it," explains Anthony. "From day one, I knew I wanted to keep the ballad side of things - I think that's probably my strength and what comes most naturally to me. But I also want to explore a different side of me. "I don't want to be so serious all the time, I don't want to get out there and sing ballads all the time. I wanted to have a bit of fun with this record so that when I do take it on the road and tour, I can get out there with a rocking band behind me and sing these tracks that are really guitar-driven and up-tempo and have more of an uplifting vibe about them. "I didn't want to pigeon-hole myself to doing one genre or style of music, and I didn't want every song to be a lovey-dovey song. I wanted the songs to come across with a real meaning that people can relate to. When you write about something that is real, it comes naturally to you." And it's his role as a songwriter that, for Anthony, is at the heart of 'A New Chapter'. "I think having that connection to a song is vital," he says. "I have to be able to believe in something for my audience or my fans to believe it and embrace what I'm doing. "They are my feelings and my emotions... and I have put them into words. You start putting it into songs and all of a sudden, these thoughts and emotions that you have inside of you start coming to life. It's easier to create something when it's real." Anthony got the chance to work with a large support cast of collaborators, featuring some of the world's most celebrated producers and songwriters, including Paul Wilshire (Backstreet Boys, Human Nature), David Eriksen (Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey), Gary Clark (Natalie Imbruglia), and the team of Steve Balsamo and Ben Robbins (who wrote Per Sempre off Anthony's debut album). Locally, Anthony's colleagues on this record included Vince Pizzinga (Delta Goodrem), Chong Lim (musical director of Dancing With The Stars), Phil Buckle (John Farnham, Southern Sons), Paul Wiltshire, Ross Fraser, as well as Jimmy Christo, one of Anthony's bandmates from his pre-Idol days. This album was a prolific experience too - Anthony ended up recording 20 new songs for 'A New Chapter', and then had to go through the painful process of cutting them down to 15 tracks to fit onto one CD! Now that it's all done and about to be released, Anthony says he couldn't be happier with how 'A New Chapter' has turned out. "I am absolutely pumped for it now," he laughs. "I've had the time to relax and the time to write and record and enjoy the process. Last time it was quite rushed so I didn't really get to enjoy it. This time I was able to stroll into the studio, have a chat and the work on the songs more, with a clearer mind and be more creative with the tracks." Stay tuned to www.anthonycallea.com.au for an exclusive album preview and instore news coming soon!

A New Chapter Tracklisting: 1. A New Chapter 2. Perfect Mistake 3. Addicted To You 4. If Only 5. Best I Can Be 6. Live For Love (Album Version) 7. Stranded 8. Want You To See 9. Here I Go Again 10. There's Always Time 11. Almost 12. You Saved Me Tonight 13. Runaway 14. Heartbeat 15. Now You're Gone

#50 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:51 AM

Exclusive Preview: Listen To Anthony Callea's Album 'A New Chapter' Now
POSTED: 21 Nov 2006

The wait is over! Hitting stores this Saturday, November 25 is Anthony Callea's long-awaited second studio album, 'A New Chapter', and because it would be just downright greedy to keep it to ourselves any longer, we're giving you all an exclusive sneak preview of the whole entire thing!

Head for Musicbox on anthonycallea.com.au right now to listen to one minute clips of every song from 'A New Chapter', as well as to watch our exclusive videos of Anthony taking us personally through the whole album, revealing his inspirations, how the songs were recorded and much more.

Anthony couldn't have picked a better title for 'A New Chapter', as it's just that: a diverse collection of tracks that runs the gamut from those big beautiful ballads that he's become famed for, to bigger and bolder pop rock tracks, that pick up where songs like 'Rain' left off and add a new harder edge. Most importantly though, the album shows just how far Anthony has come - not just as a performer, but as a songwriter as well - revealing a wealth of creativity and depth that will see him step into his own as an artist.

Listen Here: A New Chapter Exclusive Preview

Anthony's new album 'A New Chapter' in stores this Saturday, November 25

#51 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

More Appearances! Catch Anthony On The Gold Coast This Saturday
POSTED: 22 Nov 2006

Anthony will be making a stack of appearances over the coming weeks - check out the list and make sure you either tune in or get along:

Saturday, November 25- The Lake Stage, Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast *INSTORE*
1:00pm
Performing and signing copies of A New Chapter

Friday, November 24 - Sunrise, Martin Place, Sydney
Two song performance live to air (7.50am and 8.40am) and Anthony will be signing copies of his new single 'Live For Love' in the 7Store afterwards - if you live in Sydney, come down to Martin Place and show some love!!

Sunday, November 26 - Australian Idol Grand Final, Sydney Opera House
Anthony will be performing with a full band at Australian Idol's night of nights - if you can't make it down there in person, tune into Channel Ten from 6.30pm to catch all the action.

Monday, November 27 - Mornings with Kerri-Anne
9:00am on Channel Nine
Performance and interview

Tuesday, November 28 - 9am With Kim and David
9.00am on Channel Ten
Performance and interview

Tuesday, November 28 - NOVA Nights
Interview

Anthony's album 'A New Chapter' in stores this Saturday, November 25

#52 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Go Behind The Scenes With Anthony Callea Recording His Latest Album 'A New Chapter'
POSTED: 29 Nov 2006

Watch Anthony Recording A New Chapter

Don't forget, 'A New Chapter' is in stores across the country this week, so make sure you grab a copy - we're sure you'll agree it's Anthony's finest work to date!

Anthony's new album 'A New Chapter' in stores now

#53 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Get Addicted To Anthony Callea: New Single Hits Radio! Get Voting + Requesting
POSTED: 12 Dec 2006

Hot on the heels of 'Live For Love', Anthony Callea is throwing fans a curve ball with 'Addicted To You' - the second single from his Top 10 new album 'A New Chapter'.

While 'Live For Love' was true to the big ballad style that he's renowned for, 'Addicted To You' is like you've never heard Anthony before! A completely instant slick pop-rock track driven by guitars and a huge catchy chorus, 'Addicted To You' is a feel-good summer anthem that highlights the previously unchartered musical territory Anthony successfully ventures into on 'A New Chapter'.

While the exact in store release date is still to be confirmed, expect to be able to get your hands on the 'Addicted To You' single at the end of January and the video clip for the song in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, you can vote for and request 'Addicted To You' at the following places

Radio:

Hot 30
Phone: 1800 1511 00
Online: www.2dayfm.com.au/hot30/index/vote
SMS: 1999 30 30

The List
Phone: 1300 369 099
Online: www.thelist.net.au/request.asp
SMS: Text 'Add' and song 19 76 23 28

TV:

Video Hits
Online: www.videohits.com.au/request.php

Channel V
Online: http://channelv.com.au/V/Requests.aspx
Email: whatuwant@channelv.com.au
SMS: 1999 6969
Phone: 1902 220 330

Max
Online: http://maxtv.com.au/Max/Default.aspx

MTV
Online: www.mtv.com.au/home/home.php

VH1
Online: www.vh1.com.au/ontv/

Eclipse TV
Online: www.eclipsemusictv.com.au

And in your state, hit up the following places:

SYDNEY:

Nova
Phone: 133 969
SMS: 199 11 969
Online: www.nova969.com.au

Today
SMS: 1999 1041
Online: www.2dayfm.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M
Phone: 13 3353

Mix
Phone: 9611 1065
Online: www.mix1065.com.au

MELBOURNE:

Nova
SMS: 199 99 100
Online: www.nova100.com.au

Today
Online: www.fox.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M
SMS: 199 1051

Mix
Phone: 03 9420 1011
Online: www.mix1011.com.au

ADELAIDE:

Nova
Online: www.nova919.com.au

Today
Online: www.safm.com.au
Go to 'rate the hits'

Triple M

Mix
Phone: (08) 8300 1000
Online: www.mix1023.com.au

BRISBANE:

Nova
Online: http://www.nova1069....US_Request.aspx

Hot Tomato
Hot Tomato
Phone: (07) 5571 1029
Online: www.1029hottomato.com.au<

#54 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Check Out Exclusive Pics From Anthony Callea's 'Addicted To You' Video
POSTED: 10 Jan 2007

On February 3 Anthony Callea will release the second long-awaited single 'Addicted To You' from his latest album 'A New Chapter'.

Stay tuned to these pages to catch the brand new 'Addicted To You' video FIRST when it premieres right here on anthonycallea.com next week!

In the meantime, check out some exclusive behind-the-scenes pics shot last weekend as Anthony rocked out on the rooftops against the spectacular Sydney skyline while making the 'Addicted To You' video...

See the pics of Anthony making of the 'Addicted To You' video here!

'Addicted To You' single in stores February 3

'A New Chapter' in stores now

#55 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Exclusive Video Premiere: Watch Anthony Callea's 'Addicted To You' Now!
POSTED: 22 Jan 2007

Anthony Callea is back in amazing form with his new single 'Addicted To You' and this seriously addictive pop rock tune is sure to be sizzling on your stereo right throughout summer...

Hitting stores on Saturday, February 3 with two non-album B-sides, 'Addicted To You' also has an excellent new video clip which you can check out right here in our world exclusive premiere on www.anthonycallea.com.au.

Shot with renowned director Owen Trevor (who did Guy Sebastian's 'Elevator Love' and Damien Leith's 'Night Of My Life' clips) on top of the 15 storey AWA tower in York Street, Sydney last month, even a severe case of nerves couldn't keep Anthony and band from getting out on the roof and delivering an incredible performance!

Be the absolute first anywhere to check out the clip right here:

Watch the 'Addicted To You' video

Don't forget, the 'Addicted To You' single is in stores and available to purchase digitally online from Saturday, February 3 so make sure you snap up a copy.

#56 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:54 AM

Anthony Gets Addicted To Sunrise; TV Premiere Of ATY Friday
POSTED: 25 Jan 2007

Also if you've checked out the premiere of the video clip for 'Addicted To You' on anthonycallea.com.au and want to see it for the first time on TV, then tune in to the Today Show tomorrow (Friday, January 26) at 7.50am to catch its debut on the small screen.

Don't forget, 'Addicted To You' hits stores on Saturday, February 3 and includes two non-album B-sides, so make sure you get yourself a copy.

#57 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:55 AM

Get Anthony's 'Addicted To You' iTunes Exclusive NOW!
POSTED: 30 Jan 2007

And to prove it, we've got a sneaky little sample of 'Far From Over' right here for you to check out:

Listen to 'Far From Over' here

The good news is that digital downloads now count towards the chart too, so all you supporters out there can rest easy knowing your purchase really is making a difference.

Don't forget the 'Addicted To You' CD single is released in stores THIS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3, so make sure you grab a copy of that one too.

Anthony is extremely proud of this single (we just saw him two minutes ago, so he pulled over for a quick chat and to tell us just HOW excited he is that it's almost out) and eager to hear what you all think about it. So, if you're not already a member of the excellent Anthony Callea Official Forum and want to let Anth know your thoughts, then now would be the perfect time to join and have your say with other like-minded fans.

Join the official forum here

#58 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Anthony Callea Steps In For Young Divas On Westlife Tour; Tix On Sale Now
POSTED: 12 Feb 2007

It'll be a multi-continent pop spectacular when Anthony Callea joins Irish superstars Westlife on their forthcoming tour of Australia, kicking off in Brisbane next week.

Originally to be supported by Young Divas, Westlife were forced to reschedule their original September 2006 dates (due to delays in the recording of their latest release, 'The Love Album') and unfortunately the change of tour dates has conflicted with Young Divas schedule, resulting in a change to the bill (Ricki-Lee had songwriting commitments in the US).

Anthony is thrilled to be joining the group for their eagerly-awaited tour de force and is sure to thrill fans with his incredible live performances of songs from his latest album 'A New Chapter' as well as tracks from his debut self-titled album.

Anthony will perform in all cities, except Perth.

Tickets to all shows on sale now from Ticketek 132 849 or www.ticketek.com.au

- Westlife Australian Tour Dates

Friday, February 21 - Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
Monday, February 26 - Vodafone Arena, Melbourne
Tuesday, February 27 - Acer Arena, Sydney
Wednesday, February 28 - Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

#59 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Anthony Callea To Perform In Perth For The First Time! Win One Of 50 Double Passes
POSTED: 14 Feb 2007

It's the news Perth fans have been waiting for... Anthony Callea will finally be performing FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME in your gorgeous city!

Anthony and his band will be headlining the 92.9 FM beach concert on Saturday, February 24 at Scarborough beach, playing songs from his latest album 'A New Chapter' including his new single 'Addicted To You' and much more.

"I can't wait to get to Perth," says Anthony. "It will be the first time I've played a concert in Perth and what a way to do it - with the sun setting over Scarborough Beach!"

Supporting Anthony will be Perth's own Chris Murphy, the 2006 Australian Idol finalist, with 92.9's Matt Bern warming up the stage DJing from 6pm.

The 92.9 Beach Concert for City of Stirling's Festival of Surf is a FREE event but tickets are essential as numbers are strictly limited, so we've secured 50 double passes to make sure all your long-awaiting lovely loyal Perth fans don't miss out!

To score one of the 50 double passes, simply email comps.au@sonybmg.com WITH YOUR FULL NAME by 6pm Tuesday, February 20, telling us which song you most want to hear Anthony perform and why. The 50 best entries will score the tickets and receive an email on Wednesday, February 21 with details on ticket collection.

Good luck!

#60 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Anthony Callea Wins Outstanding Achievement Award
POSTED: 26 Mar 2007

Anthony Callea has won an Outstanding Achievement Award for his recording 'The Prayer' in Canberra last week.

The song was the fastest selling recording in Australian history as well as being the highest selling Australian single going four times Platinum with sales exceeding 280,000 units to date.

The Australian Gospel Music Association presented the Outstanding Achievement Award to recognise this as part of the Australian Gospel Music Awards.

"It is really a quite a shock. I feel humble in receiving this award and thank the AGMA for the award", Anthony said.

The Australian Gospel Music Awards are presented every year by the Australian Gospel Music Association. The awards, also affectionately known as the "Angels," cover industry performance (sales/airplay), songwritting, genre and lifetime achievement and are the highpoint of recognition within the Australian Christian music industry.

Anthony's latest album 'A New Chapter' is now in stores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users