192 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

- Thank you to all members who have contributed information, links, reviews and photos -

2 Day FM Breakfast Show, on Location
Liverpool Mall, Liverpool, Sydney, NSW
18-3-2005

Anthony performed: Rain and Hurts So Bad

Anthony will be appearing on location @ Liverpool Mall, Sydney tomorrow Friday 18th March on the Kyle & Jacki O show.?
For those of you cannot make it, remember to tune into Kyle & Jacki O show on 2dayFM tomorrow morning from 6am to 9am... as Anthony will be singing two... THAT'S 2... songs!

mz_callea
Mar 18 2005, 02:18 PM

Well where do i begin? I've been a fan of Anthony ever since he Auditioned it seemed like everyone had met him except me until today...

I went to Liverpool for the 104.1 Today Fm... (which i only heard about last night) i swear i couldnt sleep last night i kept waking up in the middle of the night then i finally woke up at 4:30am and couldnt get back to sleep so i called my friend up to keep me company.. lol... at 6am i left the house and got to Liverpool... i saw Kyle and Jackio sitting there doing the radio show... and i was like where is Anthony... lol... anywayz i was in the front row and this dancing with the stars girl had an interview...

then... ANTHONY CALLEA CAME ON
i was 1 metre away from him he was SO HOT! Honestly... he was just WOW... words cant describe how good he looked... while Kyle and Jackio were off air Anthony was practicing his song RAIN and he was also talking to us... I asked him if we would be able to get his Autograph and he smiled at me and said yeh later on coz ill get in trouble if i sign now... I WAS GONA FAINT & then he kept practicing for his RAIN song and he stoped and he was looking around, i was taking heapz of pics and he looked at me and gave me a BIG smile and a wave... i was like wasss that a me and the girl infront of me said yes i was like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ANTHONY SPOKE 2 ME HE ACTULLY SPOKE TO ME!!!!

then it came on Air and he sung his song... he sounds fantastic in real life..and then he had an interview with Kyle and Jackio and 3 lucky school girls got to get up on stage and kiss him (on the cheek) lol... I was sOoOo jelous... As soon as Anthony got off stage i ran to the back to try and find him... but he left i didnt get to say bye or get his autograph the security guard pushed him into the car

I also saw Carlos from Australian Idol and Tamara (Kyle's Girlfriend) got pics with them and autographs... they were both really nice... but my mind was all with Anthony so i wasnt really paying attention to them...

After meeting Anthony i realise how much more i love him now..ive been lookin at his pics all day and watching over Australian Idol tapes... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

This was the best day of my life! It really was

user posted image

#2 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

ChocaholicCalleaLover
Mar 18 2005, 10:34 PM

Yeah I was at Liverpool today as well and I was right in front of the stage in the front row and Anthony shook my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so awesome watching him sing, like, a metre away from me, and he was FANTASTIC, even though it was 7:30 am and he was freezing lol (he was sooooo cute in his beanie and jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Unfortunately he was bundled up and sent off before anybody knew what was going on, so he didn't sign any autographs. I think it was probably a security thing, because there were no barriers between Anthony and us, so anybody could've just jumped on him and tackled him - I definately would've if I could.
Never mind though - I'm going to see him at the Easter Show and hopefully get his autograph there.

I got lots of totally awesome close-up photos of him though. HE IS SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luv u Anthony!!!!!!

#3 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

Myer SantaLand & Christmas Window
Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne
11-11-2005

Anthony performed: Per Sempre, Rain and The Christmas Song

Myer SantaLand & Christmas Window
FREE! Come and see Santa at MYER SantaLand from:

user posted image

user posted image

Friday 11th November until December 24th, Christmas Eve, 2005.

Myer Melbourne, Level 5, Bourke Street Store.

MYER SantaLand is a fun interactive playground including a steam locomotive train ride through a tunnel with snow, flashing crossway and illuminated rail signals. Get your round trip gold ticket from the Station Master as you embark from the platform. There?s also a playground, movie kiosk, photography, Santa E-Mail, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa.

Myer Christmas Windows 50th Anniversary
Myer City Melbourne
A magical Christmas tradition continues with the unveiling of the 50th Anniversary Myer Christmas Windows on Friday 11th November from 7pm.

An event for the whole family to enjoy, featuring Australia's hottest star Anthony Callea performing on stage songs from his self-titled CD. Also includes Video Hits Host Axel Whitehead, stage show by UK stars The Tweenies, Santa's Arrival, free face painting, balloons and children?s favourite characters Bob the Builder, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Scooby Doo, Care Bears, Bart & Lisa Simpson, Shrek and Donkey.

The Myer Christmas Windows will be on show daily from 7.30am - 1am until Sunday 8th January. Don?t miss the greatest Christmas attraction.

http://www.femail.co...mas-windows.htm

#4 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

NONNA2
Nov 11 2005, 07:18 PM

I have one update for you all, but that's it no other spoilers, it rained when Anthony started singing Rain!

#5 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

canballball
Nov 11 2005, 08:16 PM

yea, many people got pics with Axle, i didnt go to meet him,.. becoz i was so cold, i went back home after seeing the Myer Windows! yea!!! so beautiful!!!!

i met many forum members today!! it was heaps of fun when we were lining up
but seriously.... i was soooooooooooo tired....
i woke up at 7:00am today, and do the ARIA box for Anth
and i get down there at 8:30am and wait and wait...

i went to see Anth at around 4:30pm, he was doing the sound check

and i got to meet him at 5:30pm at signing table
me and my friends gave him the beautiful Aria frame and the Aria award then we ran to the myer windows, and 7:30pm, he came out and sang 3 songs

#6 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

Renee
Nov 11 2005, 08:23 PM

*screams*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

*throws mounds and mounds of confetti*

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#7 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

MissCherryCola
Nov 11 2005, 09:10 PM

Hi Everyone

Well i had the pleasure of seeing Anthony at Myer today.

Because I work i wasn't able to line up for a signing but got within 3 feet of him so you have to be happy with that.

I brought my DVD while I was there and I am thinking about buying another one to send home to Adelaide to my singing teacher Raels cause I know she would love Anth if she heard him sing.

Well I must say Mr Callea was looking divine today and I was most impressed with the way he made a real effort to say Hi and acknowledge every single person that he signed for and believe me there were a lot of them!

It did pour down when he sang Rain, it was hilarious but nobody moved or cared and it made the performance more memorable. There was heaps of ppl in Bourke street today and everyone seemed to enjoy the performance. As usually Anth was vocally brillant and as gorgeous as ever!

I am now currently sitting at home dry and watching my new DVD which I Love already and when my housemate comes home i am going to show her and convert her into an ACC fanatic as well.

I hope this post gives all you interstates a bit of a feel of what it was like there today as being a former Adelaiden I know what it is like to miss out.

Good night Take care All

Sweet Dreams and Rest up Anth

With love MissCherryCola

It takes me back to that night and i still get goosebumps when he sings the Prayer.
Dont tell me is still my favourite song.

#8 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

Pink_Happiness
Nov 11 2005, 09:29 PM

My review:

Today dawned bright and early... the birds sang... the dew in the grass sparkled... but no one really cared because we got to see Anthony today!!!
After slaving through two periods at school, I went home, got ready, and met up with Larelle and Kate at Flinders Street. And then we whisked off to Myer after a few stops and joined up with forum buddies!
Everyone was so nice!!! I loved you all!
There were so many people I chat too that I got to meet, and they were all great!
Of course, it wouldn't have been a great time without Larelle there with me, or Simon, wh whisked off with me to the perfume section so thast we could spray ourselves with Anthony's favourite aftershave (we caught a security guard spraying himself )
Then, Anthony came out, we screamed and got dehydrated! Me and Larelle and Michelle was so excited! We had our teddies ready to give to Anth and even some choccies for Wendy! Anth seemed a bit surprised at the pinkness of my teddy, but what can I say... I just had to buy it!
Then, after having photos with Axle, me, Larelle and Michelle went wizzing and sprinting through Myer to get to the stage, and waited for almost an hour for Anthony to perform, but it was so worth it!!! It started to rain during RAIN! It was great!
And Josie and Laura and co were throwing underwear from what I could see... you go girlfriends! I was behind you!!!
There's a lot more, but that's it summed up!

#9 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Callea_is_HOT
Nov 11 2005, 09:43 PM

Today was great!!!

This is the convo i had with Anthony.
Anthony-Hi
Me-Hi
Anthony-How are you?
Me-Good!
Anthony- What's your name?
Me-Lucia
Then he saw what i made (it was a stick covered in heaps of christmas decorations and on top it had a picture of Anthony with a small Santa hat on)
Anthony-Is that what you made?
Me-Yep! (Gives him present)
Anthony-Thank-you
Me-That's ok. Bye
Anthony-Bye

Then i ran to where the stage was and there was already quite a few people there and i couldn't see so i went and stood on a chair and then Anthony's nonna and nonno came and sat behind me! Then Anthony came on and sang Per Sempre, Rain and A Christmas song, which was fantastic!! And when Santa came onstage and they did the opening of the Myer Windows it was raining so i went with my family to stand under shelter and i was standing right next to Anthony's family!

#10 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Renee
Nov 11 2005, 09:46 PM

ok im ready...MY REVIEW *throws confetti*

...Today...was the biggest SPAZZ of my life...
i woke up only to have my vibrant bubble burst by the fact that from 1:45-3:30 i had a German exam...i finished about half an hour early and had to withstand the urge to write 'ANTHONY CALLEA' all over the front page.

anyhoo...rachael and i FINALLY got in the car (dad drove us) at 5pm!!! i could have KILLED HIM!
Lina rang while i was in the car ahahha i dont think she could believe i wasnt there yet..ANYWAY
WHEN I GOT THERE...Rach and I were pushed to the back of the line LITERALLY! BUT they seemed to FLY through the people...
Me and some other girls were singing and Axel called us 'Anthonys Choir' HAHA how embarrassment, he laughed at us singing wen we were on stage...anyhoo
wen i got up to him...i just...he just..those eyes...that smile...the hair...the jacket...the stubble...EVERRYYYTHIIING
he is just the absolute ultimate...he gave me the cheesiest smiles! i luv it! he has killer looks! and those pearly whites are TO DIE FOR!
i said to him 'Im Confetti Girl!'
hes like 'OH HEY! YOUR THE CONFETTI GIRL!'

hes soo sweet, anyway so he signed my stuff and totally gave me the biggest smile in EARTH and i left...

took some pics...saw some spazz chick totally pass out on top of anth, talk about poor anth! HAHA

THEN we headed out to the stttaaage, and after a while i moved and saw all the beautiful forumers! w00tski! you guys are soo sweet! luv yas!
so we all boogied to Tweenies for a while, and screamed when anthony FINALLY came on!

*dies* (oh my this is long)

anyhoo, anth was just AMAAZING! as stated before it rained when he started singing rain, everyone was SOAKED! but it didnt matter...Rain, Hail or Shine...id still stand there...the Xmas song was just beautiful...
once anth was gone...there was this MASS EXODUS (sp?)
everyone jsut LEFT! ahahha classic...

#11 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

StephieCara
Nov 11 2005, 11:13 PM

omg i had so much fun today!
I got there at around 12:30 and omg i was freaking out all day cos it was the first time i met Anth and he'e so beauitful I didn't think it was possible for one guy to be so hot and so nice and so perfect but it is possible! I was so nervous when i went to get stuff signed but he was so nice and his eyes twinkle i never knew that! lol and then i gave him a teddy and he said thanks and i asked if i could kiss him on the cheek and he looked left then right then said in the cutest voice oh i wish i could but thne everyone would want one! and then he chuckled with his famous chuckle and squeezed my hand and i died! lol and then i said thanks and left and he gave me the cutest little grin and omg I'm so gald i finally got to meet him!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!and then when he sang he was the best and i loved when it started raining! that was so cool! I love Anth fans everyone's so nice! I have heaps of really close up photos but i dunno how to upload them so if neone could point me to a thread explaining how to do it that would be great.

Here are my pics from the Myer Windows, some are blurry cos i zoomed too much so sorry about that but feel free to use them cos there's some that'll be perfect for captions! lol

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

and this is just a pic I've been meaning to post for a while it's when my friend met Anth at Sydney airport and I reckon it's a really cute pic of him so I thought I'd share it with you but please don't use it cos it's not me in the pic thanx!

user posted image

Hope you guys liked them!
Luv Steph xo

#12 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

A True Friend
Nov 12 2005, 06:11 AM

Heya guys had a really great time yesterday. Nessi and I got to Myer at about 9.45am as Candy myself, Nessi & Sarah had orgainised a joint present to give to Anth and we wanted to wait in line together (the present was an Aria filled with chocolates and a photo frame with Anths Aria pictures & The Prayer CD in it (What a challenge it was to carry that huge frame on the train lol

The security people at Myer thought we were crazy for getting there so early lol 5.30 finally come and we finally got to meet Anth. He love the present and signed all our goodies YAAYY. The performance was awesome. A huge thank to Simmy & Stacey & ebony's mum for saving us spots at the front row. Very much appreciated guys!!!! It rained durning Anthony's perforamnce of Rain hehe and the Christmas song was just breath taking. People were throwing undies on stage and Anth put one of them on the guitarist head Poor Stewart haha We got to meet and take a photo with Axle after Anth's performance, he is really sweet and saw Anth having photos in front of the Myer windows so keep an eye out in the paper today!!! OMG still on a high and finally dried off from the rain!!!!!!

#13 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

|| Prayer Answered ||
Nov 12 2005, 07:25 AM

omg! i'm gonna make this reveiw huge cause i had the best day EVER!! so be prepared...

I was absolutly pumped when we left home at 9:30am and we arrived in the city just after 12 and got the biggest suprise... Kate (kate_loves_icecream) was gonna be there!! so I ran to fedaration square where I met up with my gorgeous big sister (kate) and she gave me a tour of melbourne, checked out all the really nice shops, had lunch and made our way down to Myers.
When we got there we couldn't find the signing anywhere and were wandering around for quite some time until we decided to head back to flinders st station to pick up cath.
LUCKILY we took a short cut through the mens wear and happened to stumble across some gorgeous forum member on the floor! Sooooo... we got swormed with hugs and I met Candy, Sam (a true friend), Mandy, and a couple of other lovely forumers before we headed off again.

Kate and I sat on the steps of flinders st writing on christmas cards while we waited for Catherine. When she finally came out, we quickly headed back to Myers (stopping for kate's coffee on the way )
Then we spotted a herd of ACOF members headed to the reject shop (hehe!) so we caught up with them and hugs all around. Met Josie, Laura, Mary, Mandy (again that day!) and Dante!
After writing a reserved sign and leaving it at the stage, we were off the the signing line again which had grown about another 20 people.
So Cath and I went to the back with Petals and Erin!! YAY! and we met the adorable Leni! (had a good ol' laugh!) then we went to meet more people!
So we met Simon, Nessi, Carol, Jen, Harvs, secret squirrel, Kazamagorical, little sarah (mizzcallea), Leni (Laura's mum- i LOVE that bling bling! haha)

Filling in the time, we handed out christmas cards, recieved more hugs, covered ourselves with emporio amani nights, bought smoothies, signed huge undies, got lost in the landery section trying to find the toilets, got stuck in the lift for about half an hour (were very dizzy afterwards) and sung at the top of our lungs in line.

Theeeeeeeen.... the GORGEOUS ANTHONY comes out and everyone screams but loud above the rest we all hear someone yell "i wanna f*** anthony! " LOL!
Anyways, we moved up the line slowly and said goodbye to Kate ( ).

Eventually we were up on the stage...

Me: Merry Christmas Wendy!! *hands over chocolates and christmas card*
Wendy: aww thankyou!
Cath: Merry Chistmas!
Wendy: Merry Christmas to you girls too!
Us: Thank you!
Wendy: Yes, you wont see us for a while because we're off over seas next month
Us: Yeah we know
Wendy: Unless you want to come over and see us?
Us: aww we wish!
Wendy: *laughs*

she is so lovely!

Anth: Hey! how are ya?
Me: I'm GREAT! Merry Christmas Anthony! *hands anth ablue teddy and christmas card*
Anth: Thank you so much!
Me: *holds out hand*
Anth: *laughs and holds onto hand*
Me: and happy birthday for next month!
Anth: Thank you!
Me: Oh and have fun over seas!
Anth: *laughs* thanks so much!
Anth: Now, your name? 'L'? *writes down*
Me: Yup, Larelle!
Anth: 'L,A,R'?
Me: Yup! 'E,L,L,E'
Anth: *signs DVD and starts signing book*
Me: *fanning self and Wendy laughing*
Me: Oh!! and on your Official Forum..
Anth: *looks and and chuckles* yess?
Me: I'm your highest poster! like I have posted themost on there!
Anth: *laughs* oh really? How many posts do you have?
Me: Ummmm.. like nearly 8000
Anth: *Nearly falls off chair backwards* Oh my gawwwd! are you serious? *laughing hard*
Wendy: God! you must be on there alot!
Anth: *still laughing*
Me: Oh yeah! I'm on there like 24/7!
Me: See ya Anth! *waves*
Anth: Byyye!!

^thats like the biggest convo i have had with him!

Then I run off the stage and bump into Axle (off video hits) and he takes my book and starts looking through it and full on talking to me and then Michelle got a piccy with him so I thought i may as well got one too. So Axel and I were just talking about the book and stuff and then we got our pic taken. and I gave him a kiss.
and he goes
"ohh thankyou, thats so very kind of you"
and then he like hugs and kisses me lol!

When Cath comes down from the stage she takes off her heels and we all went sprinting through Myers out to the stage on the other side and Got in the crowd behind the Forum Banner and all the ACOF Members!
Then I met Tori and Renee and their friends Racheal and Karen.
and we were all dancing and singing to the 'Tweenies' and then Renee was doing the gimpy worm!!!! (LOL! total crack up!)
Every few seconds we would yell out "ANTHONY!" and Axle is like all I hear is Anthony, so we yelled it more.

Then ANTHONY came out and omg soooooooooooo good!!
he sang Per Sempre, Rain (and it started raining) and The Christmas song! He was so brilliant! and we were screaming out random things like "GO GIMPY" and how he made it rain and now we're wet.

Then me and Catherine met Nonna! awww shes so cute!
After Anth left I said good bye to the gorgeous ACOF members I had a quick look at the Christmas Windows. Then I relised I was back to back with the whole Callea family and Paul! they are so nice! Then walking half an hour to the car (my legs were absolutly killing!!!!

So I fall asleep in the car with my Anthony Callea cd going and that was the end of one of the BEST days EVER!!

#14 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

Miss Congeniality
Nov 12 2005, 09:12 AM

Travelled from Bendigo, left at 10.00am, finally arrived at Myer at about 1.00pm and plonked ourselves down for the long haul! The wait was certainly worth the whole 4.5 hours - he gets mor gorgeous every time you see him.

Had a great time waiting in line, we sang, we ate, we were all very nervous.

Anthony must have received a heap of pressies yesterday because I think everyone had something for him.

LUCKY BOY but I think we were the lucky ones!

He is just so sweet, he welcomes everyone regardless of age and makes you feel special!

His singing was superb and he is even that good he broke the drought - the farmers will love him (we all got drenched)!

Thanks Anthony for putting the time in for your fans, we all appreciate that you are prepared to meet with us!

We had the BEST day ever!

#15 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

lina
Nov 12 2005, 03:25 PM

After much nagging from my daugther I have posted yeah...

Larelle, Nessi, Sam, Kara, Harvs,Petals, The Voice, Bella!,Miss Congeniality, Natski, Jen, Leo, Candy, Simon, Josie, Nina, Mary, Dante, Romadreamer, Renee,Vedi, Edmilla, secretesquirrel, mandy, carol ... OMG if i have left anybody out. i sincerely apoligise.

It was so great to catch up with you all.
I think Myer was great , Anthony was outstanding as always.
I video taped the session, Stacy will upload next week.
The underwear throwing again was fun, love his carol choice. Love the bluesy tones. suits him to a tee. Ro, I am certain you approve.
Anthony received heaps of pressies on the day. Hellilac Pic was amazing. Anthony was blown away by it. I think Myer staff were shocked at how popular our idol is and will always be.

#16 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:39 PM

Foxtel 10th Birthday Bash
Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne, VIC
10am to 5pm
13-11-2005

Anthony performed: Hurts So Bad, Rain, The Prayer, Per Sempre, Take it to the Heart, Wanna Be the One, I Want You and Route 66

gadgetgirl
Nov 13 2005, 06:26 PM

Anthony signed the banner!!!!! It was fab!

Got piccies will upload on ACOF soon.

Also, the piccy of the signed banner has the forum kids that were there today in it!

Just perfect!

Today was such a BLAST!!!!!!

Rogue Traders were fantastic live.

The did a blankety blanks thing, LAura (of course) got chosen & all her answers were "Anthony Callea"

Sooooo funny!!!

And Bjorn again were the bst!!!

And then Anthony!

Only whwn he did a signing, none of us got in the 100 ppl only que .... only Lena & Bella (suck in by saying they were from Syd).

But, really, all of us were there on Fri & got our DVDs signed, so it was good other fans (some new fans aas a result of the performance) got stuff signed.

Bella asked whether we could get the banner signed ... YAY ... Wendy let it happen .... and then Lina asked whether Dante could get a piccy ith Anth, and he did that & we sung the anthem for him & also sung happy birthday for him (slightly edited ... gotta e-mail Renee about that ... lol)

Wendy let us get the banner signed YAY!!!!!

This post has been edited by gadgetgirl: Nov 13 2005, 06:26 PM

#17 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

harvs182000
Nov 13 2005, 07:01 PM

What a fantastic day and it was great to see so many ACOF members again. The day seemed to be all about Anthony Callea with a lot of the forum members there before the gates opened and getting prime position in front of the stage. Everytime the compere announced the acts for the day Anthony got the loudest cheer and in the end it became a running joke for the whole day. Anthony was brilliant as usual and the applause he got after The Prayer was well deserved.

Great to see Anth take some time to do a signing after the performance which went for about 40 mins. He signed the forum banner to all his forum members as you may have read by now which was a lovely gesture

#18 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

Carrie
Nov 13 2005, 07:05 PM

and we all broke out into spontaneous renditions of Hurts So Bad and Rain just before Anthony came on. we really hope he heard us. it was very spontaneous but very good! go the Alliance. you guys rock!

#19 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

[vina]
Nov 13 2005, 08:32 PM

I should have mentioned that i came from sydney!! Aww darmn

oh well ... i guess everyone's summed up the day but i think it was such a great time especially as he performed not just 1 or 2 songs...

he sang my fav (i want you) yeah.. waited from like 10 and these girls butted in like at 12 and squashed me.. grr anyway yeah anth waved to me. he sang heaps great today i was like amazed as usual! and at the end we ran to the signing desk only to find that only 100 people could get signed but then i go to the security thingy girl
Me: PLEASE i like didnt study 4 exam 2 make this!!
Girl: I can give it on ur behalf
Me: No please it took me a long time
Girl spoke to Wendy and wendy i must thank you very very much for letting me.. so when anth finished one signing i gave him the gift
Me: Hey anth this is for you i made it all
Anth: *face of disbelieve*
Me: I came from Sydney so yeah
Anth: OH!! Thank you so much
Me: No worries bye anth!!!

well yeah.. I met the melbourneans and you guys were so nice thanks for making the day even better *MWAHS* I will see you soon! Promise i will come back

#20 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

A True Friend
Nov 13 2005, 09:04 PM

Heya guys had an awesome day today!!! Got a little sun burnt but it was all worth it. Many thanks to Linda (Harvs) & Kara (Kaz) for taking care of my bag while I wondered around with my kids. Anth's performance was just amazing, Wow what can I say, but to simply say that i loved every minute of it it was great catching up with you all - my extented family and it was great to meet the other forum members that I hadn't yet meet, Bella, Mel, Natalie, Connie. It was also very nice to meet you Vina. Your so sweet, look forward to seeing you in Melb again!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users