• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#161 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thanks very much Barbara & Christine for your awesome reviews. It was so wonderful to see you Di Margaret Christine Alex Kerry & Ken last night. Thank You so much Barbara & Harry for picking me up & taking me back to the station today & for having me in your home last night. I'm really sorry we missed Hanan last night.

God bless Kerry & Ken they bought my umbrella back to me last night that I had left in the taxi after Anthony's Birthday concert at Luna Park. My umbrella has been on a cruise with them. Thank You so much Kerry & Ken.

I'm so sorry I'm late with my review I didn't get home from Sydney untill this afternoon & then I had a reunion with some school friends as one of our friends is moving back to Canada in a few days.

It was another absolutley fabulous concert with Anthony & Tina. I think I enjoyed it even better than than last time in Sydney.

We ( Barbara & I ) didn't have good seats we were upstairs (mezzanine section ) in the very back row which made vison very difficult at times & we missed some of what was said in the banter between Anthony & Tina because we couldn't hear it. But nothing could spoil what was a fabulous concert & the perfect phenomenal stunning voices of Anthony & Tina. Tina did say she really loved this theatre it had a lovely feel about it. It is a really beautiful heritage theatre with a lovely atmosphere about it. She also commented she didn't have much room to move with such a big orchestra but she managed to move beautifully even with her long trains & really looked so gorgeous.

Inspite of our seats I really really absolutely loved the concert. I came out wishing I could go again. Tina had three dress changes all really stunning. She had her hair pulled back in a bun & it looked stunning.She had two with long trains which looked so beautiful I also felt I knew her songs a bit better this time so really enjoyed them even more that last time.

Anthony looked so handsome & stunning as he always does in his shiney black suit with black shirt & tie & black shiney shoes. The lights really catch the shine on his suit on stage & he looks like a shining angel. Anthony & Tina look like such a perfect match together both their incredable sublime voices & they are both so gorgeous & stunning so comfortable together & the love & respect between them so obvious & amazing to watch. They make you feel so warm & fuzzy inside. Like heavenly angels. I know I have said this before I have always longed to see Anthony & Tina perform together but they really have outdone even my wild expectations of how incredable they would be. Anthony & Tina held hands a few times through their songs & the loving looks enchanged between them was so beautiful to see. You can really feel the respect they have for each others talent & they just look so gorgeous together. Anthony commented that it was such an honour to perform " The Prayer " with Tina. I have never seen or heard a better duet ever. They are so in sinc with each other & even though I really tried it was often so hard to tell their different voices they blended so magnficently together.

They really are the very best male & female performers in the world.

I just loved the friendly banter between Anthony & Tina they are so natural with each other. Unfortunately we couldn't hear it all but it was still such a joy to watch it. Tina did say something about Anthony could be her husband in another life. :lol:

I felt " The Prayer " was even better than the last time. I really had goosebumps on goosebumps on goosebumps. Anthony got the loudest applause when he walked out & started to sing " The Prayer " the crowd just errupted. I felt so much pride in Anthony & it was so lovely to see Tina just stand aside after Anthony sang & let him have all the applause to show her appreciation of Anthony.

I have always loved " I Want To Know What Love Is " but Anthony & Tina singing it as a duet was so stunning. Also both Anthony & Tina's dancing was such fun to watch in this. I also LOVED the way they finished it. It was such a sensational polished performance from both Anthony & Tina. The crowd really loved it.

I know I'm greedy ( I can't help it where Anthony's concerned ) but we were saying it was a shame they didn't still sing " I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You " as well ( to make three songs )

Christine & Jan & anyone else lucky enough to be going have a fabulous time tonight ( which I know you will ) I wish I was going with you all. Enjoy.

I really hope & its my dream we get to see Anthony & Tina perform together again they are just so phenomenal together the world deserves more performances from them together & their chemistry is just so beautiful to watch. You come away from the concert still with goosebumps longing for more & praying we will see them perform together again.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#162 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Thanks Pat for your lovely review. I can't help feeling what a truly wonderful person Tina is.
Not many established performers honour their special guests in such a manner - singing two duets with them and then standing back to allow the guest a larger part of the applause - that is extraordinary.

What can I say? I am now a fan of Tiny Tina.

Cheers

Heather

#163 vickisharon

vickisharon

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

:thankyou: Thanks everyone for all the great reviews.

I have always been a Tina fan ever since her YTT days.

She is very talented and she has such a great voice. Anth and Tina singing together on TV was amazing so I would imagine seeing them sing live together would have been unbelievable.
86ca4605-0412-4edf-a30d-5fa4d25fea6e.jpg

#164 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Wish i could of gone but carnt ever afford it so its great to hear all the wonderful reviews thanks everyone

#165 Diissee

Diissee

Per Sempre

• Members
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Barbara, Christine and Pat for your great reviews, it was lovely to see everyone and I don't think there is much more I can add, it was an amazing concert. I loved the Opera House shows but this one at the State Theatra was something special. Tina was wonderful from start to finish she is an amazing artist and was so relaxed and happy and very hilarious.

Tina and Anthony's banter was so funny, they really have the greatest rapport, I loved seeing them up there performing together. Anthony got such an amazing reponse from the audience, the audience loved them. Their version of IWTKWLI absolutely should be recorded, I have heard nothing like it. There voices just meld together like magic.

I really also hope this isn't the last we see of them together.

c6f6be83-9dc3-4842-942a-949dd427c696.jpg

#166 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Great review Diissee. Thanks

H

#167 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Thanks very much Di :) for your awesome review.

It really was such a fabulous night wasn't it. I am still getting goosebumps & tingles every time I think of it. It was also so special catching up with all our beautiful friends again. Thank You for that. I was very sorry I didn't catch up with Hanan. Hopefully next time I will.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#168 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Thanks very much Barbara & Christine for your awesome reviews. It was so wonderful to see you Di Margaret Christine Alex Kerry & Ken last night. Thank You so much Barbara & Harry for picking me up & taking me back to the station today & for having me in your home last night. I'm really sorry we missed Hanan last night.

God bless Kerry & Ken they bought my umbrella back to me last night that I had left in the taxi after Anthony's Birthday concert at Luna Park. My umbrella has been on a cruise with them. Thank You so much Kerry & Ken.

I'm so sorry I'm late with my review I didn't get home from Sydney untill this afternoon & then I had a reunion with some school friends as one of our friends is moving back to Canada in a few days.

It was another absolutley fabulous concert with Anthony & Tina. I think I enjoyed it even better than than last time in Sydney.

We ( Barbara & I ) didn't have good seats we were upstairs (mezzanine section ) in the very back row which made vison very difficult at times & we missed some of what was said in the banter between Anthony & Tina because we couldn't hear it. But nothing could spoil what was a fabulous concert & the perfect phenomenal stunning voices of Anthony & Tina. Tina did say she really loved this theatre it had a lovely feel about it. It is a really beautiful heritage theatre with a lovely atmosphere about it. She also commented she didn't have much room to move with such a big orchestra but she managed to move beautifully even with her long trains & really looked so gorgeous.

Inspite of our seats I really really absolutely loved the concert. I came out wishing I could go again. Tina had three dress changes all really stunning. She had her hair pulled back in a bun & it looked stunning.She had two with long trains which looked so beautiful I also felt I knew her songs a bit better this time so really enjoyed them even more that last time.

Anthony looked so handsome & stunning as he always does in his shiney black suit with black shirt & tie & black shiney shoes. The lights really catch the shine on his suit on stage & he looks like a shining angel. Anthony & Tina look like such a perfect match together both their incredable sublime voices & they are both so gorgeous & stunning so comfortable together & the love & respect between them so obvious & amazing to watch. They make you feel so warm & fuzzy inside. Like heavenly angels. I know I have said this before I have always longed to see Anthony & Tina perform together but they really have outdone even my wild expectations of how incredable they would be. Anthony & Tina held hands a few times through their songs & the loving looks enchanged between them was so beautiful to see. You can really feel the respect they have for each others talent & they just look so gorgeous together. Anthony commented that it was such an honour to perform " The Prayer " with Tina. I have never seen or heard a better duet ever. They are so in sinc with each other & even though I really tried it was often so hard to tell their different voices they blended so magnficently together.

They really are the very best male & female performers in the world.

I just loved the friendly banter between Anthony & Tina they are so natural with each other. Unfortunately we couldn't hear it all but it was still such a joy to watch it. Tina did say something about Anthony could be her husband in another life. :lol:

I felt " The Prayer " was even better than the last time. I really had goosebumps on goosebumps on goosebumps. Anthony got the loudest applause when he walked out & started to sing " The Prayer " the crowd just errupted. I felt so much pride in Anthony & it was so lovely to see Tina just stand aside after Anthony sang & let him have all the applause to show her appreciation of Anthony.

I have always loved " I Want To Know What Love Is " but Anthony & Tina singing it as a duet was so stunning. Also both Anthony & Tina's dancing was such fun to watch in this. I also LOVED the way they finished it. It was such a sensational polished performance from both Anthony & Tina. The crowd really loved it.

I know I'm greedy ( I can't help it where Anthony's concerned ) but we were saying it was a shame they didn't still sing " I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You " as well ( to make three songs )

Christine & Jan & anyone else lucky enough to be going have a fabulous time tonight ( which I know you will ) I wish I was going with you all. Enjoy.

I really hope & its my dream we get to see Anthony & Tina perform together again they are just so phenomenal together the world deserves more performances from them together & their chemistry is just so beautiful to watch. You come away from the concert still with goosebumps longing for more & praying we will see them perform together again.

Great review pat.....i watched this on dvd so fantastic...tina needs to bring out new music

#169 caroline88

caroline88

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 80,444 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks Pat for your great reviews. :)

2v2jsr6.jpg

Anthony Callea Is Totally Awesome !

Anthony Callea Is Totally Rock !

1 user(s) are reading this topic