Anthlaura

Almost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Nursing :)

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hey guys,
Just thought I'd pop in to say a HUGE HELLO TO YOU ALL and see how you all are.
I joined this forum ( well the old one) back when I was only 12 years old ( yes I was only a baby) and am now 2 months off from turning the BIG 18.
So i just wanted to say thanks to all of those people I made friends with and also for the memories because I can say that if it wasn't for someone named Anthony I wouldn't have some of these friends. I am currently about to enter the final year of my schooling life which is exciting/sad/scary. To be at a school for 14 years is a long time and to think i'd be leaving it next year is a tad sad. On the other hand, I want next year to fly and then start a new chapter of my life.
So just thought i'd fill you in with whats going on at the moment

Hope you are all well
and to whoever is going to carols by candlelight rehearsal i'm sure I'll see you there as I'll be helping out with the event
Take care

Laura
x

Anthony Calleas New Album 'Thirty' OUT NOW!!!!!

#2 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hi Laura ( HUGS )

Its so lovely to see you again Laura. Thank You so much for sharing with us what is happening in your life and please know that both Trent and I wish you the very very best in your final year at school and everything you do in your life.

It only seems like yesterday Laura that Trent and I met you at OUR beautiful ANTHONY'S concert in Newcastle and yes you were so young then and then because of you your Mum and some lovely friends we went on to another concert at Doyalson.It was such a special time that we will never forget. You all told us all about Anthony's forum and even though it took me two years after that to finally pluck up the courage to go to the local library ( didn't know how to use a computer then and really aren't a lot better now :lol: ) but that meeting and OUR beautiful ANTHONY changed my life for the better ever since. Getting to know support love and respect OUR beautiful ANTHONY also LOVING the beautiful caring amazing inspirational young man that he is with such a beautiful soul and his incredable magical heavenly music and incredable lyrics has been the reason that I have made some very very special beautiful lifelong friends.I will always be so very very grateful for that. I think Laura that Anthony has been reason that so much more pleasure and joy has come into all our lives and for that I will always be so very very gratefull.

I'm not going to Carols or rehearsals unfortunately Laura but we are really excited about seeing and hearing OUR beautiful ANTHONY performing at them again this year because it would never be the same without him.

Have a wonderful time at Carols by Candlelight rehearsals Laura and its lovely that you are helping out with it.

Take Care
Love

Pat and Trent xo

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#3 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:03 AM

Hi Laura,

Thanks for stopping by with the catch up. You certainly have a big year coming up, your 18th birthday and last year of high school... takes me back many a year ago. You're going to have so many memories to keep.

You're such a bright, happy, caring and mature young lady, you will have a great year. Keep a good balance in your life during next year and you'll be fine.

Have a great night at Carols. It's lovely that you are helping out.

Take care.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 AnthonyFan

AnthonyFan

Almost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

hey Laura

Ill be in front of the tv this yr for carols , I have been a few other yrs though and its been great. just make sure that when you celebrate your birthday and wherever you go if there's escalators involved don't drink too much like I did when i celebrated my 18th . haha . yeah that is a long time to spend at the one school, at least you will have a lot of memories with all your friends and that's really great . have a great night at carols rehearsals .

2na1weg.png

#5 sambatropical83

sambatropical83

Addicted To You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Interests:Music blogger, music, musicals, drawing, traveling.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

Welcome back Laura great to see you back Posted Image

Hanan :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users