• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

I'm really enjoying it Zia even though I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I'm doing. :unsure: :football-1: but I'm really enjoying trying.

Good Luck with your tips everyone. :go-team: :football-1:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#22 kezzad

kezzad

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

7 this week. Can't crack that elusive 8. At least it was better then last week :P

#23 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Just put my tips in again. :yes-2:

Good Luck and have lots of fun with your tips everyone. :go-team: :football-1: :we-re-number-one:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#24 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

Im not doing so good but having fun trying.....good to see the bombers having some wins

#25 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

I'm glad you're having fun Gaye - Marie with your tips. :hugs:

Its that time of the week again everyone. I've just put my footy tips in.

Good Luck and have fun everyone with your tips everyone. :hugs:

I'm going away for a week on Sunday so Trent is going to do my footy tips for me as well as his own. :hugs:

:go-team: :football-1: :it-s-all-good:

:it-s-friday:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#26 maicoolz

maicoolz

A New Chapter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

I hope this is not going to upset anyone, this is maicoolz here and I just wanted to clear something up, I was the winner of last years ( 2010 ) ACOF AFL tipping comp and as of yet I have not seen any prizes which I was going to give to one of my nieces.
I have no idea what the prizes were but we are now half way through this season and I am so confused, if I did in fact win last years AFL tipping comp fair and square then why have I never received anything.
maicoolz.

#27 Zia

Zia

Ave Maria

• Admin
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:20 AM

I hope this is not going to upset anyone, this is maicoolz here and I just wanted to clear something up, I was the winner of last years ( 2010 ) ACOF AFL tipping comp and as of yet I have not seen any prizes which I was going to give to one of my nieces.
I have no idea what the prizes were but we are now half way through this season and I am so confused, if I did in fact win last years AFL tipping comp fair and square then why have I never received anything.
maicoolz.

Thank you maicoolz for your post.
At your convenience, would you be able to email Nonna, through the forum, to discuss this please.
Thanking you in advance:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

Go me tipped my first 8 last week :29wahoo:

#29 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS Gaye - Marie :thumbsup: :29wahoo: You're very very clever. I wish you all the very best of luck with your tipping again this week and every week. :go-team: :bravo:

Good Luck and have fun with your tipping everyone. :football-1: :blow-kiss: :it-s-all-good:

:1oltlj: :0196041001299295582: :mynationality:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

#30 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS Gaye - Marie :thumbsup: :29wahoo: You're very very clever. I wish you all the very best of luck with your tipping again this week and every week. :go-team: :bravo:

Good Luck and have fun with your tipping everyone. :football-1: :blow-kiss: :it-s-all-good:

:1oltlj: :0196041001299295582: :mynationality:

Thanks pat......A big fluke

#31 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Does anyone know if we are supposed to be tipping in AFL for the finals. It says that its blocked so we can't tip but we have received reminders about the tips. :unsure: We assumed that we weren't tipping in the finals but we have received reminders from OzTips. :unsure:

Not sure what is happening. :unsure:

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users