Photo

I do!' Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell tie the knot in New Zealand after being engaged for just three months

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jojop72

jojop72

Ave Maria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,354 posts
  • Interests:Anthony Callea
    l love everything about him
    His got great music
    a great voice
    Great laugh lol
    and is AMAZING on stage
    also like Ryan Sheppard from WICKED
    and Tim Campbell

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

http://www.dailymail...nd-wedding.html

They announced their engagement in August, and now Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell have said 'I do'.

Anthony, 31, and Tim, 39, brought their family and friends together for the celebration that took place in New Zealand, where same-sex marriage is recognised. 

Anthony announced their marriage on social media on Monday writing: 'It's extra special today as [Tim Campbell] and I get to share the news we are married!'

Scroll down for video

1416208840560_Image_galleryImage_MELBOUR

+5

Just married! Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell tied the knot in a small ceremony in New Zealand 

Adding: 'Yep....he liked it and definitely put a ring on it!' 

Tim wrote: 'It's been such an amazing day of the most beautiful messages of support and good wishes! Thanks to you all.'

Speaking to Woman's Day, the couple said they flew into Melbourne after the ceremony and hosted a dinner for their close friends and family to celebrate the marriage. 

1416208806040_Image_galleryImage_Anthony

+5

Two parties! The wedding party flew from New Zealand to Melbourne to continue the celebrations with more friends and family

'They were two of the most special nights of my life,' Tim said, adding: 'It was so magical and so beautiful. It was actually quite incredible.'

Guests sipped on Laurent-Perrier champagne and martinis with the restaurant, Rosetta, catering the party.

Both men are talented performers, so there was plenty of singing and dancing, with Anthony saying: 'It was basically our own mini nightclub that closed at 5am.'

1416210124152_wps_4_anthonycallea_2_week

+5

Partied hard: Speaking with Kyle and Jackie O, Anthony said it took them 'a good week to recover' from the festivites

Speaking with Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS FM, Anthony said it's taken them 'a good week to recover.' 

The couple, who have been together for seven years, will wait until next year before going away on a honeymoon.

Tim proposed to Anthony when the pair were at home one night in August, with the pair sharing the news on August 18. 

1416210114943_wps_3_anthonycallea_2_week

+5

Long term relationship: The couple have been together for seven years and became engaged in August 

2338D55A00000578-2837442-image-17_141628

+5

Congratulations: The wedding was covered exclusively by Woman's Day magazine, on stands now 

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3JbFGcpeT 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

d86a9341-25c1-441a-8e7b-8214db892477_zps  <p> 

#2 caroline88

caroline88

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 80,444 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Thanks Jo for posting and it is a great article to read. :)

2v2jsr6.jpg

Anthony Callea Is Totally Awesome !

Anthony Callea Is Totally Rock !

#3 I_HEART_ANTH

I_HEART_ANTH

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Interests:Anthony, music,

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for posting

#4 Heather

Heather

Per Sempre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

Love all the photos in this one. They really do look so happy.

H

#5 nonnapat

nonnapat

Ave Maria

• Members
  • 4,633 posts
  • Interests:I have four wonderful children and seven beautiful grandchildren. I love Anthony's beautiful amazing heavenly music and couldn't go a day without listening to it. Anthony & his phenomenal talent have bought so much joy to my life. I love Anthony's live concerts & performances.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

Thanks very much Jo its such a beautiful article I loved reading it & I LOVE all the gorgeous pictures & seeing how happy and in love they both look. I've bought a copy to keep.

71r280.jpg

xqd.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users