Admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

Renee
post Jun 19 2005, 07:07 PM

u can find it here, it wont let me put the images on here but basically this is the one i made for another forum, easy step-by-step guide tongue.gif

ok so u dont know how to get a picture under your message when you post, and you dont know where to start, well hes an easy step-by-step guideline into having a 'siggy'

Step 1.
Choose the Signature you want (either your own, or one created by the grafix crew from any of the workshops) if you would like to put ur own creation up try uploading it here www.imageshack.us <-- this will give u the URL for ur siggy...
PS u cannot use the URL directly off ur computer eg. 'C:documents...' it will only be viewable to urself tongue.gif

Right click the image, and click 'properties'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 2.
Highlight the 'URL' and copy it (Ctrl+c)
user posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 3.
Go to 'My Controls' located near the top of the page.
user posted image
Step 4.
Select 'Edit Signature'
user posted image
Step 5.
The box you see is where all the information goes that creates your signature.
user posted image
Step 6.
next, paste your link between the two IMG codes (ctrl+v)
CODE
[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/4i5hcpf.jpg[/IMG]

Step 7
Click 'Update My Signature' and if you'v followed each step, your signature should appear on the same page.
Now get posting! biggrin.gif

enjoy biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 22 2007, 12:35 PM

- Thank you Renee -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users